Quantcast

Thread: WTB: Sega CD model 2 or JVC X'eye

Arrow WTB: Sega CD model 2 or JVC X'eye

As the title states I am looking for a fully working model 2 sega cd or would prefer a JVC X'Eye

I'll settle for a fully working North American Sega CD model 2 base unit (no plates etc.) but it has to be guaranteed to work
    as I will be testing it thoroughly. For price range I was looking to pay around $50 shipped.
    I have no interest in a cib model 2 as I already have the box and paperwork etc.

For the X'eye I would offer more but again it needs to work 100% and I would need the cables and controllers bare minimum. No banged up items please.

If you have a complete boxed X'eye then perhaps we can come to an agreement but I am mainly looking for a unit to play on so cib is not of utmost importance.

Thank you and hopefully I can find what I'm looking for!
    Embodiment of paradox and chaos, destroyer of reason and logic, breaker of balance, the unmaker of order, and the opponent of the Creator.

Where are you located?
    MY SEGAS
    [Model 1 Sega CD x 5] [Model 1 HD Genesis w/Component Video] [Model 2 Genesis] [32X CIB] [Master System Model 3010] [Nomad w/LCD mod] [Dreamcast] [Saturn] [Game Gear]

USA
    Embodiment of paradox and chaos, destroyer of reason and logic, breaker of balance, the unmaker of order, and the opponent of the Creator.

Thread Information