Quantcast

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BNC AV pinout/ info

PunkicCyborg Road Rasher ELabit's Avatar

Yeah I kind of like the image better on my smaller 13" pvm because of the smaller scanlines but yeah the 20" is badass to have and still looks better then every other crt tv

It's pretty normal to prefer the look of a smaller screen. We're working with pretty low-res stuff here, so stretching it up to cover a huge screen only makes sense if you're going to be viewing it from a distance. This is the same reason I watch HD movies on a 24" monitor from a foot and a half away instead of dropping a ton of money on a 50" TV to watch them across the living room. Much cheaper to get a high quality 24" than a high quality 50".

Death Adder's minion

Quote Originally Posted by Jax184 View Post
    It's pretty normal to prefer the look of a smaller screen. We're working with pretty low-res stuff here, so stretching it up to cover a huge screen only makes sense if you're going to be viewing it from a distance. This is the same reason I watch HD movies on a 24" monitor from a foot and a half away instead of dropping a ton of money on a 50" TV to watch them across the living room. Much cheaper to get a high quality 24" than a high quality 50".
    Hey Jax, thanks for all your help!

PunkicCyborg Road Rasher ELabit's Avatar

I just adjusted the image on my 2030 and it was very simple with the labelled pots on the pcb. The picture is beautiful!

Thread Information