Quantcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would it take to get Beyond Zero Tolerance released?

If you can get the rights (and have the guy get % on profits), I think you could pull it off with a hired programmer for a few thousand $US. You'd need pixelart too, but that would be cheaper and easier to get, and you can probably get someone in the scene to do sound if needed. Then pre-orders can pay for production costs, if you go that route.
    New user who wants access to the forum? PM Melf!

Mortal Kombat expert Master of Shinobi N.Saibot's Avatar

Is it realistic to expect a release of Beyond ZT in the future from WaterMelon as a publisher? I really like the way you guys package stuff.

Free your music,

Quote Originally Posted by N.Saibot View Post
    Is it realistic to expect a release of Beyond ZT in the future from WaterMelon as a publisher? I really like the way you guys package stuff.
    I can't reply to this with an official WaterMelon statement, but personally I don't see why not. If the OP gets the rights and completes the game, which I personally would welcome and support, I think it could happen without doubt.
    New user who wants access to the forum? PM Melf!

Death Adder's minion

I think there's a reason to bring this thread back from ashes... I've just noticed that since 2013 there's information about a possible Beyond Zero Tolerance for Win/Mac/iOS/Android being developed by Prairie Games, the company created by the same guy who made Zero Tolerance in 1994: http://www.prairiegames.com/prod4.html

We pursuit this project for a bit. Not only Zero Tolerance 2 GEN, but also HD renditions for PC (like Super Noah's Ark "HD") for both games. Mr. Reiss even said he has a Sega CD version with the Metro (train) level(s) that he says it is awesome. However he didn't wanted upfront money, or royalties; he asked for company equity and we are just not ready to do that, or ever will I suppose
    Last edited by pikointeractive; 05-22-2015 at 01:53 PM.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by pikointeractive View Post
    We pursuit this project for a bit. Not only Zero Tolerance 2 GEN, but also HD renditions for PC (like Super Noah's Ark "HD") for both games. Mr. Reiss even said he has a Sega CD version with the Metro (train) level(s) that he says it is awesome. However he didn't wanted upfront money, or royalties; he asked for company equity and we are just not ready to do that, or ever will I suppose
    Interesting, but if they still had all of this so they probably can release the game by themselves, it's just a matter of time.
    Just for curiosity, have you guys tried contact with the people involved with EDITED?
    EDIT: sorry, confidential information :P
    Last edited by maxi; 05-27-2015 at 06:25 PM.

Raging in the Streets Thunderblaze16's Avatar

I recently got a copy of this game, mainly to check it out on my overclocked Genesis.
    ***Visualshock! Speedshock! Soundshock! Now is time to the 68000 heart on fire!***
    http://ban-game-4.gamewise.co/musha-metallic-uniframe-super-hybrid-armor_banner65-61867-full.jpeg

Thread Information