Quantcast

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Unreviewed Genesis/Mega Drive/CD games (as of 03/09/2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobi View Post
    Have we got anyone on the Brian Lara Cricket games or Australian Rugby League? If not I'd like to do those and the Muhammad Ali boxing game if it's not taken. Unnecessary Roughness football is another on my radar.
    I've written a piece on Brian Lara '96 a while back and sent it to Ken, shouldn't take too long before that one goes live. The first Brian Lara game and Australian Rugby League are still free though. Same goes for Muhammad Ali (someone wanted to review it back in march, but he hasn't posted here in months and also didn’t do more than 16 Posts in total, so I kinda doubt he's still working on it). Shall I put you down for those three? (Unnecessary Roughness '95 is also still available).
    Last edited by Phantar; 10-03-2014 at 08:32 AM.
    The funny thing about an oxymoron is, even if you remove the ox, there'll always be a moron. The Question Remains: Y?

Yes sir, Brian Lara, Australian Rugby League, Ali Boxing, and Unnecessary Roughness. Mark it dude.
    I don't play old stuff for nostalgia, I play old stuff because the games are better.
    -Drakon

I did it! Just handed in my review for Traysia. And I guess I can understand why so many people had attempted a review and then abandoned it. That was probably the single most boring cRPG I ever played. More in my review when it goes online.

And now, to get some relief from the boredom, I'll review a nice relaxing golf game.

wait...
    The funny thing about an oxymoron is, even if you remove the ox, there'll always be a moron. The Question Remains: Y?

ICE HOCKEY BY ACTIVISION! The Sports Guy's Avatar

Tecmo Super Bowl III is mine!
    Sega-16's Resident Sports Authority. Chief Heckler of the Midwest.

Next up on the tee:
    Tecmo Super Bowl III
    Bass Masters Classic

feel the shell shock! WCPO Agent negative chill's Avatar

I'll take Super Baseball 2020, kind of have very strong nostalgic memories for it

“The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn’t understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.”—Eric Schmidt

Quote Originally Posted by negative chill View Post
    I'll take Super Baseball 2020, kind of have very strong nostalgic memories for it
    I literally just turned this one in yesterday (see the Upcoming Reviews & Features thread).

feel the shell shock! WCPO Agent negative chill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    I literally just turned this one in yesterday (see the Upcoming Reviews & Features thread).
    Well that gets me out of actually having to do the work then :P

And I was mainly going by the first page which didn't have that one marked out

“The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn’t understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.”—Eric Schmidt

Raging in the Streets goldenband's Avatar

Hey, if you still want to help the site in a way that involves Super Baseball 2020, you could always beat it for the beat-'em-all thread -- it hasn't been done yet. Unless Benjamin has already beaten it, that is?

I submitted the Double Dribble review today. Where do I send the pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by goldenband View Post
    Hey, if you still want to help the site in a way that involves Super Baseball 2020, you could always beat it for the beat-'em-all thread -- it hasn't been done yet. Unless Benjamin has already beaten it, that is?
    I played through the tournament, but I don't have a screenshot or anything. I'll admit I don't keep up with that particular thread much and don't know the criteria used.

Quote Originally Posted by Masamune View Post
    I submitted the Double Dribble review today. Where do I send the pictures?
    Dang. I just claimed this one a couple of days ago since I saw it available on the unreviewed thread. Just came in today and was playing it while making some needless manual scans. Today's just not my day.

I'm looking forward to your review. I did four exhibition games and won one of them. It's surprisingly tough.

Raging in the Streets goldenband's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    I played through the tournament, but I don't have a screenshot or anything. I'll admit I don't keep up with that particular thread much and don't know the criteria used.
    If winning the tournament is reasonably equivalent to beating the game and/or gets a non-bad ending, then it counts! No need for a screenshot, we appreciate them but use the honor system. If you'd be up for posting a note about your win in-thread, that'd be great, along with any gameplay tips you might have.

Dang, i'm gone for a week, and suddenly this thread springs to live again! Awesome, but now I'll have some cleaning up to do in the first post . If you see an error (wrong number of games, forgotten claims etc.), feel free to notify me so I can update the OP accordingly.

Yeah, I was out of town for a while and didn't check the forums for the past ten days or so, so this one slipped through. Sorry about that. Everything should be in order now, so feel free to pick anything else you like ^^

@Masamune: Great to see you're still in the game! Sorry for dropping your claim first, but since I hadn't heard back from you during September I had (temporarily) dropped your claim, sind it had been exactly one year old at the time.

@Benjamin: Just noticed your update in the UR&F-Thread. Glad to see you're still taking on Centurion - I hadn't noticed that edit before. I'll put the claim right back in. Also, sorry about the Double Dribble confusion, but it seems this worked out just fine ^^

@VGC: Marked down Tecmo Super Bowl III for you. Glad to see you being back in the game as well.

acdc has answered as well and officially dropped his claim to "Incredible Crash Test Dummies", so this one's now up for grabs. I still haven't heard from CreekIndian or Kitsune Night, though, so for the moment their claims are still open. (Does Anyone know what happened to Kitsune Night? He had a pretty steady output of reviews in the first half of 2014 so far, and then suddenly fell silent during mid-August. Aside form Traysia, which I'd taken on in the meantime, he also has a few open claims of Eurpoean Mega-Games-Collections...)
    Last edited by Phantar; 10-30-2014 at 05:38 AM.

Can you put me down for Aero The Acrobat 2 and Dyna Brothers 2 as well? That should tie me up for the rest of the year for reviews.

Done, and done! I'm particularly curious about the latter, I know how hard it can be to review untranslated Japanese strategy games...

Thread Information