Quantcast

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Unreviewed Genesis/Mega Drive/CD games (as of 03/09/2012)

Toejam is a wiener. Master of Shinobi SEGA-Jorge's Avatar

I'll do a Side Pocket review.

Raging in the Streets goldenband's Avatar

Quick note that my Sampras '96 review has been submitted (it was sent in many weeks ago), and that I do want to claim LHX Attack Chopper though I don't plan to write it up right away.

Thanks for maintaining this list!

Toejam is a wiener. Master of Shinobi SEGA-Jorge's Avatar

I'm willing to do Muhammad Ali Heavyweight Boxing as well.

Well, my Gods review stumbled a bit, but it's a lot further along than it was. I wanted it done by the end of September, but work started kicking my ass and that didn't happen. I've got some spare time this weekend, and I'll try my damnedest to get it completed so I can go over it a few times.

Traysia kept fighting me until I gave up, but this one won't get the better of me damn it

Currently Reviewing: Galaxy Force (SMS)
    Coming Up:TF3 Side by Side
    Done:

I'd like to add Nekketsu Koukou Dodgeball-bu Soccer-hen to my to-do pile. I not worried about stretching myself since I have the time.

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA-Jorge View Post
    I'm willing to do Muhammad Ali Heavyweight Boxing as well.
    I'll put you down for Side Pockets - Nobi is currently already working on a review of Muhammad Ali Heavyweight Boxing though (he claimed it about a month ago), so I'm afraid this one is currently not available.

Quote Originally Posted by The Coop
    Well, my Gods review stumbled a bit, but it's a lot further along than it was. I wanted it done by the end of September, but work started kicking my ass and that didn't happen. I've got some spare time this weekend, and I'll try my damnedest to get it completed so I can go over it a few times.

Traysia kept fighting me until I gave up, but this one won't get the better of me damn it
    I managed to take Traysia down, I won't take over Gods from you as well. So you better finish it, buster!

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin
    I'd like to add Nekketsu Koukou Dodgeball-bu Soccer-hen to my to-do pile. I not worried about stretching myself since I have the time.
    If you say so! . Claim added.
    The funny thing about an oxymoron is, even if you remove the ox, there'll always be a moron. The Question Remains: Y?

Wildside Expert

How does one go about claiming a review? I'd love to write something on Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP II

Quote Originally Posted by stewy View Post
    How does one go about claiming a review? I'd love to write something on Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP II
    You just did! Just announce that you'd like to do a review on something, and if noone else has done so before you, it's yours. Though I'll go through the list every few months and throw out old claims that haven't been followed up on for months. You know where you can send the finished review to?
    The funny thing about an oxymoron is, even if you remove the ox, there'll always be a moron. The Question Remains: Y?

Wildside Expert

Not at all

Simply send a PM to Melf; he's the admin, he's handling all the site contributions. Or you can use the Sega-16 Contact Form for submitting text. Don't worry if he doesn't react immediately, he usually gets everything.

When in doubt you can also PM me, and I'll forward the text.

Wildside Expert

Thanks for the info! Do you prefer contributors take their own screenshots as well?

Quote Originally Posted by stewy View Post
    Thanks for the info! Do you prefer contributors take their own screenshots as well?
    If possible, yes. Let us know via PM if you have any, and we tell you where you can send 'em.

I didn't see the JP exclusive Star Cruiser on the unreviewed list, and I couldn't find a review for it. Should it be added to the list or am I missing something?

Weird, it used to be on the list... I remember someone wanted to do a review for that game but then didn't deliver. Haven't heard from him on the forums again, so I guess the game is free atm. I suppose the title was accidentally erased when the claim was removed.

I'll put it right back in. If you want to do a review of Star Cruiser, go ahead!

Raging in the Streets goldenband's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phantar View Post
    Weird, it used to be on the list... I remember someone wanted to do a review for that game but then didn't deliver. Haven't heard from him on the forums again, so I guess the game is free atm. I suppose the title was accidentally erased when the claim was removed.
    That would be StarMist. Though I guess he must've claimed it elsewhere or via PM, since I don't see his claim post in-thread. In any event he's long gone, whether by fair wind or ill.

Thread Information