Quantcast

Page 672 of 677 FirstFirst ... 172572622662668669670671672673674675676 ... LastLast
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 10146

Thread: Paprium: Official Thread

BANG Wildside Expert Gadispalembang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulioAdriano View Post
    The taste this has left has gotten so bitter at this point that I can bet that if this ever makes to the hands of the buyers, most will open the box, flip the instructions and the manga, check that the game works, put it back, place on shelf and move on to something else.
    Nothing terribly new to me. I've done the same to every WM game I've purchased. This was before I learned about level shifting, too. Now I am far less inclined to bother than ever before.

I asked about this before, who is collecting the money for any digital purchases of hd pier solar? I believe it's still in all the market places? Is it not Fonzie? Can't this be used in some way? Has any one contacted PayPal about this since there was a issue once that locked the funds? Too bad he slithered by and got past their last check. I hope he can be black listed. What gets me is this was not an investment it was a pre-order with just plain lies and theft. Really any one on the inside should have blown the whistle on this... I guess they want any piece of the pie the could get before the project went belly up? Id questions any one involved....

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker

Since development of Paprium began, we've gotten 2 new Bubsy games, a new 2D Mega Man game, a remaster of Wild Guns, a remaster of Assault Suit Leynos, a remaster of Gundemonium Recollection, a remaster of freakin' The Last Remnant, a Resident Evil remake, Double Dragon 4 AND a Blaster Master remaster. Not to mention spiritual successors to classic games Ghosts n Goblins/Gradius in Cursed Castilla EX and Super Hydorah by the mighty Locomalito, a great metroid homage in Axiom Verge, a Kid Icarus/Zelda 2 homage in Elliot Quest, etc etc. Plus Fight'n Rage is coming to the PS4 in a little while.

Fonzie needs to realize that so many other developers have been doing the past several years what got Watermelon famous in the first place, making new retro style games for those wanting good 2D games like back in the late 80's and 90's (Cosmic Star Heroine is just as good as Pier Solar HD, i can't decide which is better though). Fonzie has let other indie devs surpass him and steal his retro glory.

Quote Originally Posted by DrLight99 View Post
    Since development of Paprium began, we've gotten 2 new Bubsy games, a new 2D Mega Man game, a remaster of Wild Guns, a remaster of Assault Suit Leynos, a remaster of Gundemonium Recollection, a remaster of freakin' The Last Remnant, a Resident Evil remake, Double Dragon 4 AND a Blaster Master remaster. Not to mention spiritual successors to classic games Ghosts n Goblins/Gradius in Cursed Castilla EX and Super Hydorah by the mighty Locomalito, a great metroid homage in Axiom Verge, a Kid Icarus/Zelda 2 homage in Elliot Quest, etc etc. Plus Fight'n Rage is coming to the PS4 in a little while.

Fonzie needs to realize that so many other developers have been doing the past several years what got Watermelon famous in the first place, making new retro style games for those wanting good 2D games like back in the late 80's and 90's (Cosmic Star Heroine is just as good as Pier Solar HD, i can't decide which is better though). Fonzie has let other indie devs surpass him and steal his retro glory.
    Maybe finish it and just release the code.

So still nothing from fonzie?

Quote Originally Posted by DrLight99 View Post

Not to mention that even STREETS OF RAGE 4 is being made! A full fledged new installment in the SOR series was announced and will be released before this so called "spiritual successor" sees the light of day.

Now that's unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by nihilblack View Post
    Lock it until no real news happen (or lock it forever, if no real news), I say.
    Hmmm... part of me agrees with this. Lock it and ban the word Paprium on the forum until Ken gets word that something is newsworthy, at which point he can unlock the thread and unban the word. Fonzie would HATE that nobody is talking about him or his unsexy game. But at the same time maybe Fonzie would like that? That way he would be shielded from the hate?

I'd rather shield other people from his shit if you ask me, couldn't care less if he thinks it'd shield him from hate. The faster this thing dies, the better, honestly.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training peido's Avatar

Super Fighter Team announced that they couldn't release Vixen 357 and refunded everybody. I'm sad that they couldn't make the game come to a physical release, but I'm very pleased with their honesty.
    I'm not afraid to pre-order stuff in the future from Super Fighter Team, and I will do it again if opportunity arises.

If Fonzie had been honest, I believe that he could still have the respect of the community, even if he couldn't refund all the money.
    But as things turned out, even if Paprium gets ever released, I'm never ever ever again going to give him money.

Quote Originally Posted by peido View Post
    Super Fighter Team announced that they couldn't release Vixen 357 and refunded everybody. I'm sad that they couldn't make the game come to a physical release, but I'm very pleased with their honesty.
    I'm not afraid to pre-order stuff in the future from Super Fighter Team, and I will do it again if opportunity arises.

If Fonzie had been honest, I believe that he could still have the respect of the community, even if he couldn't refund all the money.
    But as things turned out, even if Paprium gets ever released, I'm never ever ever again going to give him money.
    The last email I received on this was 10/08/2018 (I just checked). I basically almost forgot about this game. I tried to go to their website, but got this: "We are working on the Magical Game Factory, will be back in few days! Thank you!" Has that message been showing up for the past year? My wife was laughing at me when I remembered this pre-order (got the original Genny running and played Mega Bomberman with my children over Christmas break, which was when I remembered about Paprium).

I hope you had a multitap at hand :​P

Quote Originally Posted by Sik View Post
    I hope you had a multitap at hand :​P
    Why yes I do have a multitap.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert MushaAleste's Avatar

"Those who knows, knows. Those who believes, believes"... no wait a second. Someone help me out here.

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MushaAleste View Post
    "Those who knows, knows. Those who believes, believes"... no wait a second. Someone help me out here.

Toejam is a wiener. Master of Shinobi SEGA-Jorge's Avatar

Where is Luis? Dude comes in saying that he played the game, then he is selling the arcade stick on eBay, then he disappears.

I hope someone has some idea what is going on.

Thread Information