Quantcast

Page 656 of 680 FirstFirst ... 156556606646652653654655656657658659660666 ... LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 10190

Thread: Paprium: Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Moham View Post
    Hey guys I have some great news, I've just played Paprium and its fantastic!

Last night the Loch Ness monster came over to my place and said: "Hey dude, I got a copy of Paprium, wanna play?". Then, just as I powered up my console, there was another knock on the door and I was pleasantly surprised to see my Unicorn friend and a Sasquatch (Sasquatch had borrowed my Lamborghini and was returning it). I told them I was going to try a new game and that they were welcome to join me. We had a great night and everyone agreed that playing Paprium was the best experience any of us have ever had (It was even better than the time I had sex with the tooth fairy).

Tragically, despite the fact that we live in an era when absolutely everyone has a phone with a really decent camera, I wasn't able to take a single photo/video of the game or any of my friends so I have no evidence that anything I say is true (I guess I'm picking up habits from certain people involved with the development of Paprium).

I can't share details because I don't want to spoil the surprise (allegedly), but Loch Ness Monster said he had visited "50 factories" and had witnessed Mermaids and Mothmen assembling the carts with a "special chip". You guys totally haven't been ripped off only to spend the last few years doing mental gymnastics to justify the behaviour of a guy with no business sense. Fonzie clearly has adequate technical skills for the scope of the project he's undertaken and even Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf might say that development of Paprium is going well.
    This is the funniest post I've seen on Sega-16. I laughed so hard at this!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert nihilblack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stifu View Post
    Don't forget to roll on the floor for no reason in the intro of the movie.
    Haha! Didn't remember that

Wildside Expert

There were some people I met in the past months, who had...let's say, some specific behaviour. In the end it turned out they all were on drugs, specific one, which people call "speed" (methamphetamine).

Today I realized how behaviour of Godde is very, very similar to theirs. And these words from Tulio about changes after China...

Hey, moustache fuck, if you still read this very thread. You're ARE speedy speedy Sonic, right? You hate people and you're also on drugs, that's a great combination, absolutely.
    Sacred Line Genesis
    http://sashadarko.com/sacred-line-genesis/

Sacred Line Genesis - Sega-16 Official Thread
    http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...ficial-Thread/

The Last Dogma & Original Sacred Line PC Prototype FREE DLC
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/374510

News Twitter

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

funnier if you've actually seen the skit.

WCPO Agent

Quote Originally Posted by sashadarko View Post
    There were some people I met in the past months, who had...let's say, some specific behaviour. In the end it turned out they all were on drugs, specific one, which people call "speed" (methamphetamine).

Today I realized how behaviour of Godde is very, very similar to theirs. And these words from Tulio about changes after China...

Hey, moustache fuck, if you still read this very thread. You're ARE speedy speedy Sonic, right? You hate people and you're also on drugs, that's a great combination, absolutely.
    I've often thought the same because you'd have to be mentally ill or on drugs to do some of the things Fonzie has done and not realize how stupid it looks to everyone else. But without evidence I don't want to speculate too much.

'We are working on the Magical Game Factory, will be back in few days! Thank you! Nous travaillons sur l'Atelier Magique. De retour dans quelques jours! Merci!'' - magicalgamefactory.com.

That are a long 'few days', just like the release of the game. I starting to repeat myself....
    SEEEEEGGGGAAAA!!!

Wildside Expert

Sacred Line Genesis
    http://sashadarko.com/sacred-line-genesis/

Sacred Line Genesis - Sega-16 Official Thread
    http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...ficial-Thread/

The Last Dogma & Original Sacred Line PC Prototype FREE DLC
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/374510

News Twitter

I like that serif font :​P

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert nihilblack's Avatar

Meanwhile on the Amiga 500 (how much difficult would be to port this to the Mega Drive?):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llil6dmnHJg

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

So the whole "Paypal won't allow me access to the funds" thing is pretty much a lie right? I mean, if Paypal didn't trust it wouldn't we have gotten our money back after 2.. 3.. years?

Road Rasher

I wouldnt be surprised if it never comes back, so much warnings for potential new customers about Fonzie’s scam, or he will erase all the forums. Site has been down for over a month now?

Nameless One

Quote Originally Posted by sashadarko View Post
    Hey, moustache fuck, if you still read this very thread. You're ARE speedy speedy Sonic, right?.
    Alright, I giggled. A lot.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher Stifu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nihilblack View Post
    Meanwhile on the Amiga 500 (how much difficult would be to port this to the Mega Drive?)
    Meh, where are the arcade cabs, joysticks, cans, boxes, manuals, mangas, posters etc of the game? Can't make a game without those!

Seriously though, this looks awesome. Very inspiring.

Outrunner

Quote Originally Posted by nihilblack View Post
    Meanwhile on the Amiga 500 (how much difficult would be to port this to the Mega Drive?):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llil6dmnHJg
    That soundtrack <3

Toejam is a wiener. Master of Shinobi SEGA-Jorge's Avatar

Guys, I think we just lost our money. At this point, it's been so long, I really can't imagine this ending positively. Just gotta take it as a lesson learned. It is a total bummer that so many of us are out the money we spent to get the game.

Thread Information