Quantcast

Page 643 of 677 FirstFirst ... 143543593633639640641642643644645646647653 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 10146

Thread: Paprium: Official Thread

Hopefully he's sending out a newsletter that says he's shipping our games :^). I doubt that though.

You all missed that this thread had gone into the second page before it just got bumped :​v

…also dafuq? The site doesn't work while the server is sending the e-mails?

Tiido's apprentice Road Rasher TulioAdriano's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by afro man dan View Post
    There's some maintenance happening on magical game factory. I wonder what entails? "We are working on the Magical Game Factory, will be back in few days! Thank you! Nous travaillons sur l'Atelier Magique. De retour dans quelques jours! Merci!"
    Fonzie used to do that when he was preparing to put new products for sale after receiving batches of manufacturing, or adding/removing features on the website. I wouldn't get the hopes up though.

These logos have links on them! Click! Click!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One

Perhaps Fonzie plans to end the whole drama by issuing refunds for all the pre-orders and by cancellation of the project?

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert nihilblack's Avatar

Haha!

Hero of Algol

Quote Originally Posted by molasar View Post
    Perhaps Fonzie plans to end the whole drama by issuing refunds for all the pre-orders and by cancellation of the project?
    Or maybe he's hurrying up to promote another round of fake pre-orders so he can drain more money from the community which otherwise would go to legit projects such as Phantom Gear?

Master of Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by Sik View Post
    You all missed that this thread had gone into the second page before it just got bumped :​v

…also dafuq? The site doesn't work while the server is sending the e-mails?
    Very strange things can happen when it comes to people making websites. Email sending taking down a website isn't even remotely inconceivable, as far as bad code goes, and very far from the oddest things I've seen done.

Weird that they bother to keep the site up at all. Except to keep people pacified, I guess. If they obviously closed up shop people might actually try to take (probably ineffective) legal action.

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Aaah yes, Paprium. now that's a word I haven't heard in the longest time.
    I was but a young lad when I fell for Fonzie's scheme, never did get a game.

Hey guys I have some great news, I've just played Paprium and its fantastic!

Last night the Loch Ness monster came over to my place and said: "Hey dude, I got a copy of Paprium, wanna play?". Then, just as I powered up my console, there was another knock on the door and I was pleasantly surprised to see my Unicorn friend and a Sasquatch (Sasquatch had borrowed my Lamborghini and was returning it). I told them I was going to try a new game and that they were welcome to join me. We had a great night and everyone agreed that playing Paprium was the best experience any of us have ever had (It was even better than the time I had sex with the tooth fairy).

Tragically, despite the fact that we live in an era when absolutely everyone has a phone with a really decent camera, I wasn't able to take a single photo/video of the game or any of my friends so I have no evidence that anything I say is true (I guess I'm picking up habits from certain people involved with the development of Paprium).

I can't share details because I don't want to spoil the surprise (allegedly), but Loch Ness Monster said he had visited "50 factories" and had witnessed Mermaids and Mothmen assembling the carts with a "special chip". You guys totally haven't been ripped off only to spend the last few years doing mental gymnastics to justify the behaviour of a guy with no business sense. Fonzie clearly has adequate technical skills for the scope of the project he's undertaken and even Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf might say that development of Paprium is going well.

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

I met the same loch ness monster, he offered to show me the game and we went to Fonzie's factory. so we enter the factory and there's nothing there but 9000 discarded copies
    of Disney's Fantasia for the Genesis. So I look at that Loch Ness Monster and I'm like "GODDAMN LOCH NESS MONSTER YOU DRAGGED ME ALL THE WAY TO CHINA TO SEE A FACTORY
    FULL OF DISCARDED COPIES OF DISNEY'S FANTASIA?? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH 9000 COPIES OF THIS HORRIBLE GAME??!!!!!"

And you know what that goddamn loch ness monster told me?

I need about tree fiddy

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One

Guys, I need some advice from you about what should I do?

I have received an email from an African prince. He says in it that pirates in his country ended up with a Chinese shipping container which contains a batch of 1,000 units of Paprium - factory sealed. They can't run them on their PS4s and XBox1s which they use for combat training by playing CoDs. If I transfer him enough money with Western Union to cover a shipping cost, he says I can have the whole batch.

Should I go with it and send the money or should not?
    Last edited by molasar; 07-23-2019 at 02:53 PM.

I have received an email from an African prince. He says in it that pirates in his country ended up with a Chinese shipping container that contains a batch of 1,000 units of Paprium - factory sealed. They can't run them on their PS4s and XBox1s which they use for combat training by playing CoDs. If I transfer him enough money with Western Union to cover a shipping cost, he says I can have the whole batch.

Given how gullible some of the people on here have been, I think your Nigerian friend might be making an offer that very few Sega-16 users can refuse. I think we should get together for a group buy. I'll organise this whole thing, now can everyone just send their money to me so I can get the collection going. I'll need $1000 from each of you and I'm definitely not going to just run away with the money and then string you all along for the next seven years.

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

I have received an email from an African prince. He says in it that pirates in his country ended up with a Chinese shipping container which contains a batch of 1,000 units of Paprium - factory sealed. They can't run them on their PS4s and XBox1s which they use for combat training by playing CoDs. If I transfer him enough money with Western Union to cover a shipping cost, he says I can have the whole batch.

I would be all over that!
    Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

Thread Information