Quantcast

Page 656 of 744 FirstFirst ... 156556606646652653654655656657658659660666706 ... LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 11159

Thread: Paprium: Official Thread

Master of Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by Sik View Post
    The bigger problem would be paying off the resulting damage after you smashed a dozen guys against every wall you could find.
    Was that in the demo? I remember Tug punching a drone or something but not smashing guys against walls.

Artistic license, it's not like it had much in the way of enemies either :​v

Tiido's apprentice Road Rasher TulioAdriano's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by axel View Post
    Oh, I forgot about that. Well if anyone wants to dress up as Tug I volunteer to film a live action Paprium movie. The only challenge is going to be finding a time when the subway is totally empty.
    Hey, that may be a good idea for Fonzie. You film something, manage to sell some DVD-R copies, then he can sue you for Copyright infringement and use the money to do whatever it is that is holding this back from release!

These logos have links on them! Click! Click!

Master of Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by Sik View Post
    Artistic license, it's not like it had much in the way of enemies either :​v
    Yes your idea is certainly more interesting. I had envisioned it as one man walking alone through the world, until he finally turns into a block of garbled text. It would be a commentary on rebelling against the isolation of the digital age but slowly choosing to accept one's fate. Maybe your idea can be the prequel.

Quote Originally Posted by TulioAdriano View Post
    Hey, that may be a good idea for Fonzie. You film something, manage to sell some DVD-R copies, then he can sue you for Copyright infringement and use the money to do whatever it is that is holding this back from release!
    It would be an honor to be listed among the excuses for Paprium's delays, I wonder if that will come before or after he sues the makers of Papirium and the owner of Megawire.xyz.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingOutrunner Stifu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by axel View Post
    Oh, I forgot about that. Well if anyone wants to dress up as Tug I volunteer to film a live action Paprium movie. The only challenge is going to be finding a time when the subway is totally empty.
    Don't forget to roll on the floor for no reason in the intro of the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Moham View Post
    Hey guys I have some great news, I've just played Paprium and its fantastic!

Last night the Loch Ness monster came over to my place and said: "Hey dude, I got a copy of Paprium, wanna play?". Then, just as I powered up my console, there was another knock on the door and I was pleasantly surprised to see my Unicorn friend and a Sasquatch (Sasquatch had borrowed my Lamborghini and was returning it). I told them I was going to try a new game and that they were welcome to join me. We had a great night and everyone agreed that playing Paprium was the best experience any of us have ever had (It was even better than the time I had sex with the tooth fairy).

Tragically, despite the fact that we live in an era when absolutely everyone has a phone with a really decent camera, I wasn't able to take a single photo/video of the game or any of my friends so I have no evidence that anything I say is true (I guess I'm picking up habits from certain people involved with the development of Paprium).

I can't share details because I don't want to spoil the surprise (allegedly), but Loch Ness Monster said he had visited "50 factories" and had witnessed Mermaids and Mothmen assembling the carts with a "special chip". You guys totally haven't been ripped off only to spend the last few years doing mental gymnastics to justify the behaviour of a guy with no business sense. Fonzie clearly has adequate technical skills for the scope of the project he's undertaken and even Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf might say that development of Paprium is going well.
    This is the funniest post I've seen on Sega-16. I laughed so hard at this!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher nihilblack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stifu View Post
    Don't forget to roll on the floor for no reason in the intro of the movie.
    Haha! Didn't remember that

Wildside Expert

There were some people I met in the past months, who had...let's say, some specific behaviour. In the end it turned out they all were on drugs, specific one, which people call "speed" (methamphetamine).

Today I realized how behaviour of Godde is very, very similar to theirs. And these words from Tulio about changes after China...

Hey, moustache fuck, if you still read this very thread. You're ARE speedy speedy Sonic, right? You hate people and you're also on drugs, that's a great combination, absolutely.
    Sacred Line Genesis
    http://sashadarko.com/sacred-line-genesis/

Sacred Line Genesis - Sega-16 Official Thread
    http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...ficial-Thread/

The Last Dogma & Original Sacred Line PC Prototype FREE DLC
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/374510

INSTAGRAM
    TWITTER

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

funnier if you've actually seen the skit.

Master of Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by sashadarko View Post
    There were some people I met in the past months, who had...let's say, some specific behaviour. In the end it turned out they all were on drugs, specific one, which people call "speed" (methamphetamine).

Today I realized how behaviour of Godde is very, very similar to theirs. And these words from Tulio about changes after China...

Hey, moustache fuck, if you still read this very thread. You're ARE speedy speedy Sonic, right? You hate people and you're also on drugs, that's a great combination, absolutely.
    I've often thought the same because you'd have to be mentally ill or on drugs to do some of the things Fonzie has done and not realize how stupid it looks to everyone else. But without evidence I don't want to speculate too much.

'We are working on the Magical Game Factory, will be back in few days! Thank you! Nous travaillons sur l'Atelier Magique. De retour dans quelques jours! Merci!'' - magicalgamefactory.com.

That are a long 'few days', just like the release of the game. I starting to repeat myself....
    SEEEEEGGGGAAAA!!!

Wildside Expert

Sacred Line Genesis
    http://sashadarko.com/sacred-line-genesis/

Sacred Line Genesis - Sega-16 Official Thread
    http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...ficial-Thread/

The Last Dogma & Original Sacred Line PC Prototype FREE DLC
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/374510

INSTAGRAM
    TWITTER

I like that serif font :​P

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher nihilblack's Avatar

Meanwhile on the Amiga 500 (how much difficult would be to port this to the Mega Drive?):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llil6dmnHJg

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

So the whole "Paypal won't allow me access to the funds" thing is pretty much a lie right? I mean, if Paypal didn't trust it wouldn't we have gotten our money back after 2.. 3.. years?

Thread Information