Quantcast

Page 673 of 677 FirstFirst ... 173573623663669670671672673674675676677 LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 10154

Thread: Paprium: Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA-Jorge View Post
    I hope someone has some idea what is going on.
    I have a pretty good idea of what is going on: There isn't going to be any Paprium.

There won't be any Paprium today.

There won't be any Paprium tomorrow.

There won't be any Paprium come page 673 on this thread.

There won't be any Paprium come page 1346 on this thread.

There won't be any Paprium ever. And even if there is, there isn't.

Bag it man.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher

Those who waits, waits.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher Stifu's Avatar

If you guys want to get your Paprium preorder refunded, follow this one weird trick. Just resell it to this blind Fonzie fanboy (he's already bought one back).

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker jymannob's Avatar

WaterMelon Road Rasher XGoldenboyX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Redifer View Post
    Hmmm... part of me agrees with this. Lock it and ban the word Paprium on the forum until Ken gets word that something is newsworthy, at which point he can unlock the thread and unban the word. Fonzie would HATE that nobody is talking about him or his unsexy game. But at the same time maybe Fonzie would like that? That way he would be shielded from the hate?
    I would not call it unsexy Joe : ) After all I created allot of the art for the game and I still think it looks great for a beat em up on the console. Thought as time passes, the standards and quality in some sprites will look dated, it’s the price to pay for a game that was supposed to be released 3 years ago. That being said I told him more then once that he needs to know the longer he takes to get this game out, the more competition and challenges he will face. And as usual from the reply I got he doesn’t seem to care much. I find it a flagrant lack of jugement. So here is the last news I got from him.

https://twitter.com/xluis__martinsx/...618877441?s=21

WCPO Agent

Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    I would not call it unsexy Joe : ) After all I created allot of the art for the game and I still think it looks great for a beat em up on the console. Thought as time passes, the standards and quality in some sprites will look dated, it’s the price to pay for a game that was supposed to be released 3 years ago. That being said I told him more then once that he needs to know the longer he takes to get this game out, the more competition and challenges he will face. And as usual from the reply I got he doesn’t seem to care much. I find it a flagrant lack of jugement. So here is the last news I got from him.

https://twitter.com/xluis__martinsx/...618877441?s=21
    I can appreciate you're the one guy still in touch with Fonzie but his message is filled with more excuses... the warehouse wants to throw stuff away... economy is bad... ninjas are coming to get him... he can't count on PayPal, a service millions of others manage to use... PayPal is going bankrupt... bad luck... everything is done except just one more step.

I'm surprised he isn't claiming to be under quarantine from the coronavirus too.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher

Uh, so what is the news? That tweet just has a logo of Paprium. No news in sight that I can see...

Smith's Minister of War Hero of Algol Kamahl's Avatar

Click the image and then move to the next one, there are two pics attached to the tweet.
    This thread needs more... ENGINEERS

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

You're only looking at the first image, there's two. Here's a direct link to the second:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EPiykmTW....jpg?name=orig

Click image above for my Youtube channel.

Quote Originally Posted by axel View Post
    I can appreciate you're the one guy still in touch with Fonzie but his message is filled with more excuses... the warehouse wants to throw stuff away... economy is bad... ninjas are coming to get him... he can't count on PayPal, a service millions of others manage to use... PayPal is going bankrupt... bad luck... everything is done except just one more step.

I'm surprised he isn't claiming to be under quarantine from the coronavirus too.
    The reason that Fonzie doesn't mention the corona virus is that his message is from October 2019!

There's always some excuse. Does Fonzie pose as a Nigerian prince in his spare time?

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWCPO Agent avlon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seingalt View Post
    The reason that Fonzie doesn't mention the corona virus is that his message is from October 2019!
    Actually, it looks like 10/10/2018 from the curves on the bottom. The only thing that message confirms is that the money was mismanaged and is now gone.

Luis had brought up contacting Fonzie some months ago and the text lines up with what he said then, so my inclination is that it's from 2019. He seems to be just repeating what was mentioned last time (awful phrasing, he did say "latest news"… technically that's the latest, I guess).

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Moham View Post
    There's always some excuse. Does Fonzie pose as a Nigerian prince in his spare time?
    He'd have money in that case :​P

Great tip, bro. Also, of course PayPal's bankruptcy is a bigger concern than Watermelons's inevitable bankruptcy.
    New user who wants access to the forum? PM Melf!

WaterMelon Road Rasher XGoldenboyX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by avlon View Post
    Actually, it looks like 10/10/2018 from the curves on the bottom. The only thing that message confirms is that the money was mismanaged and is now gone.
    It was from ended of last year.

Thread Information