Quantcast

Page 673 of 677 FirstFirst ... 173573623663669670671672673674675676677 LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 10154

Thread: Paprium: Official Thread

  1. #10081
    Heat Guy WCPO Agent Lync's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Niagara Falls
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SEGA-Jorge View Post
    I hope someone has some idea what is going on.
    I have a pretty good idea of what is going on: There isn't going to be any Paprium.


    There won't be any Paprium today.

    There won't be any Paprium tomorrow.

    There won't be any Paprium come page 673 on this thread.

    There won't be any Paprium come page 1346 on this thread.

    There won't be any Paprium ever. And even if there is, there isn't.

    Bag it man.

  2. #10082
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    375
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Those who waits, waits.

  3. #10083
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher Stifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    If you guys want to get your Paprium preorder refunded, follow this one weird trick. Just resell it to this blind Fonzie fanboy (he's already bought one back).

  4. #10084
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker jymannob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    0

  5. #10085
    WaterMelon Road Rasher XGoldenboyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada, Montreal
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Redifer View Post
    Hmmm... part of me agrees with this. Lock it and ban the word Paprium on the forum until Ken gets word that something is newsworthy, at which point he can unlock the thread and unban the word. Fonzie would HATE that nobody is talking about him or his unsexy game. But at the same time maybe Fonzie would like that? That way he would be shielded from the hate?
    I would not call it unsexy Joe : ) After all I created allot of the art for the game and I still think it looks great for a beat em up on the console. Thought as time passes, the standards and quality in some sprites will look dated, it’s the price to pay for a game that was supposed to be released 3 years ago. That being said I told him more then once that he needs to know the longer he takes to get this game out, the more competition and challenges he will face. And as usual from the reply I got he doesn’t seem to care much. I find it a flagrant lack of jugement. So here is the last news I got from him.

    https://twitter.com/xluis__martinsx/...618877441?s=21

  6. #10086
    WCPO Agent
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    821
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    I would not call it unsexy Joe : ) After all I created allot of the art for the game and I still think it looks great for a beat em up on the console. Thought as time passes, the standards and quality in some sprites will look dated, it’s the price to pay for a game that was supposed to be released 3 years ago. That being said I told him more then once that he needs to know the longer he takes to get this game out, the more competition and challenges he will face. And as usual from the reply I got he doesn’t seem to care much. I find it a flagrant lack of jugement. So here is the last news I got from him.

    https://twitter.com/xluis__martinsx/...618877441?s=21
    I can appreciate you're the one guy still in touch with Fonzie but his message is filled with more excuses... the warehouse wants to throw stuff away... economy is bad... ninjas are coming to get him... he can't count on PayPal, a service millions of others manage to use... PayPal is going bankrupt... bad luck... everything is done except just one more step.

    I'm surprised he isn't claiming to be under quarantine from the coronavirus too.

  7. #10087
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    375
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Uh, so what is the news? That tweet just has a logo of Paprium. No news in sight that I can see...


  8. #10088
    Smith's Minister of War Hero of Algol Kamahl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,469
    Rep Power
    139

    Default

    Click the image and then move to the next one, there are two pics attached to the tweet.
    This thread needs more... ENGINEERS

  9. #10089
    Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14,288
    Rep Power
    154

    Default

    You're only looking at the first image, there's two. Here's a direct link to the second:

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EPiykmTW....jpg?name=orig

    Click image above for my Youtube channel.


  10. #10090
    Wildside Expert Seingalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by axel View Post
    I can appreciate you're the one guy still in touch with Fonzie but his message is filled with more excuses... the warehouse wants to throw stuff away... economy is bad... ninjas are coming to get him... he can't count on PayPal, a service millions of others manage to use... PayPal is going bankrupt... bad luck... everything is done except just one more step.

    I'm surprised he isn't claiming to be under quarantine from the coronavirus too.
    The reason that Fonzie doesn't mention the corona virus is that his message is from October 2019!

  11. #10091
    WCPO Agent Mad Moham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    There's always some excuse. Does Fonzie pose as a Nigerian prince in his spare time?

  12. #10092
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWCPO Agent avlon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    775
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seingalt View Post
    The reason that Fonzie doesn't mention the corona virus is that his message is from October 2019!
    Actually, it looks like 10/10/2018 from the curves on the bottom. The only thing that message confirms is that the money was mismanaged and is now gone.

  13. #10093
    Raging in the Streets Sik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,627
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Luis had brought up contacting Fonzie some months ago and the text lines up with what he said then, so my inclination is that it's from 2019. He seems to be just repeating what was mentioned last time (awful phrasing, he did say "latest news"… technically that's the latest, I guess).

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Moham View Post
    There's always some excuse. Does Fonzie pose as a Nigerian prince in his spare time?
    He'd have money in that case :​P

  14. #10094
    Zebbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Täby, Kingdom of Sweden
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,067
    Rep Power
    125

    Default



    Great tip, bro. Also, of course PayPal's bankruptcy is a bigger concern than Watermelons's inevitable bankruptcy.
    New user who wants access to the forum? PM Melf!

  15. #10095
    WaterMelon Road Rasher XGoldenboyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada, Montreal
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by avlon View Post
    Actually, it looks like 10/10/2018 from the curves on the bottom. The only thing that message confirms is that the money was mismanaged and is now gone.
    It was from ended of last year.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •