Quantcast

Page 677 of 680 FirstFirst ... 177577627667673674675676677678679680 LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 10190

Thread: Paprium: Official Thread

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert nihilblack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zebbe View Post
    Enough trivia for today .
    Best thing produced by this nightmare of a thread in 676 pages.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker Cristiano Sword's Avatar

Worst of all is that whenever there is a pre sale or crowdfunding of a game for Mega Drive, someone will always be left behind thinking that it could be a new paprium... : |

If we are never going to get the full game, can we at least get the full soundtrack?
    https://soundcloud.com/groovemaster3...sic-sampler-v2

16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar

Highly unlikely I don't think anyone would want to risk that.

Nameless One

This is the last time I post in this thread.

I really doubt anything will happen if you publish the music. The artists put in effort on it - folks should be able to hear their works. This is a small retro game project, not a lawyer encrusted corporation like Activision or Electronic Arts. At this point, what entity is left to argue against putting the soundtrack out?

One other thing: this thread about a dead game still gets more views than games that are either coming out and look good, or are out now, and are amazing. It's sad.

Paprium and the company that was making it are dead. As in closed doors, no more product. Give your attention to more deserving games.

WCPO Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano Sword View Post
    Worst of all is that whenever there is a pre sale or crowdfunding of a game for Mega Drive, someone will always be left behind thinking that it could be a new paprium... : |
    Sadly that is already happening, I saw a Facebook post on pre-orders for an upcoming MD game and several of the comments were along the lines of "how do we know this isn't another Paprium?"

Anyone looking for funding now will likely need to put up a playable demo and live gameplay videos on real hardware, not trailers made in an emulator or After Effects.

If the boxes and manuals are already made, can I get one? My shelf would love it!

Master of Shinobi Dirt Ball Gamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qjimbo View Post
    If we are never going to get the full game, can we at least get the full soundtrack?
    That would be a terrific silver lining if we could get the soundtrack. I'd definitely pick up a physical copy. It's a shame. I want to hold out hope that one day it will happen.

Wildside Expert Groovemaster303's Avatar

Figured Iíd pop my head in and say hi.

Regarding Paprium, it has been a rough few years to say the least.
    The beginning of the project was so much fun, to work with my good friend Trevin and alongside Tiido as he created and continued to update us with what I will regard as an incredible piece of software in which to compose music for the game.

We would talk and mention what features we would like included and Tiido did a fantastic job of including every single feature we asked for which just made composing so much more fun. We felt like this game was going to be something special, something incredible. We just needed to be patient.

Fast forward to 2020 and sadly things are very different.

Iíll keep popping my head in from time to time to see how things are going but Iíd just like to take the time out and say thank you to every single person for all of the kind words and support over the years.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher Stifu's Avatar

Hey Groovemaster303, nice to see you here.

You might remember me from the Streets of Rage Remake days (my main contribution was redrawing Antonio). It sucks that Paprium turned out this way, but I bet you've been working on some other nice projects.

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Whoohooo, SORR boys in da houze!

I remember when Jodie Arias brought up "ninjas".

Outrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Qjimbo View Post
    If youíre gonna post that then might as well include the first sampler for posterity:

https://soundcloud.com/tulioadriano/...-y-sampler2-by

Wildside Expert Groovemaster303's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stifu View Post
    Hey Groovemaster303, nice to see you here.

You might remember me from the Streets of Rage Remake days (my main contribution was redrawing Antonio). It sucks that Paprium turned out this way, but I bet you've been working on some other nice projects.

Hey dude, good to see you. Itís been some time since SORR but itís always good to bump into people again hope you are doing alright.

Post Paprium has been quite interesting. Iíve worked with Trevin (Jredd) on many, many songs over the last decade or so before slowing down on music production during the last few years. My full time job is mostly 12 hour days which eats a lot of my time, as does making the most of my days off. I still create music though, mainly for fun instead of trying to get involved in projects. Iím also dabbling a little in video production and photography. Learning the same way I did with music all those years ago by simple getting out and having fun.

Iíll be releasing more music this year, all for free on places like YouTube, soundcloud etc. Also Iím eagerly awaiting Streets Of Rage 4 which Iím sure will be a cracking game with a soundtrack to die for.

Road Rasher

I bet Fonzie will put the blame on the coronavirus, its the perfect way out for him to cancel this entire mess since everything is made in china. Or he may fake his own death!

Thread Information