Quantcast

Thread: RDF: Global Conflict

Sega CD RDF: Global Conflict

Just because the Cold War has ended doesn’t mean we still can’t defend U.S. interests through the barrel of a gun! Well, we can in spirit, anyway. Absolute Entertainment’s first-person action title for the Sega CD tires to continue the fight with some mission-based combat, but it falls short in some key areas. Still, it might be worth checking out for those looking for a new disc to spin in their machines. Read the full review, and then lock and load!

Raging in the Streets goldenband's Avatar

Great review. The opening paragraph is right up my alley -- games that “fall through the cracks”, and haven't received much (if any) prior review coverage, always pique my curiosity.

I always appreciate the systematic, feature-by-feature approach (all the more so with an obscure title), since it gives me a much clearer picture of what playing the game is like -- and though I haven't played RDF very much, the overall assessment of the game matches my impressions.

One small typo worth fixing:

"the enemy vehicles and structures are drawn from quite a few angels"

Unless, of course, the game's art design team looked like this. (Which is entirely possible.)
    Last edited by goldenband; 02-11-2013 at 02:13 PM.

Thread Information