Quantcast

Thread: FS: Brand new SEGA Genesis speakers with ALL ORIGINAL PACKAGING

Default FS: Brand new SEGA Genesis speakers with ALL ORIGINAL PACKAGING

Yes, that's right. SEGA genesis speakers in brand new condition in all original packaging. These are already rare considering they broke people would just throw them away. They are more rare considering they did not sell in stores. This was a SEGA catalog exclusive. Since i have owned them, I dared not even set them up as I don't want to use and possible negatively affect the value. If you want me to test before shipping after an agreement has been met, I have no problem doing so. I would not be selling them, but I found a medical bill that I totally forgot about and need to pay. These pictures below are exactly what you will receive. The box will be placed in another box and bubble wrapped to assure no damage. If you want additional pictures, please contact me.

Price: $210 including shipping to the US; $180 if you have a broken pair and want to send those to me as a partial discount.

4-92F280BF-848097-800.jpg4-679F1A73-779809-800.jpg4-D7F1C270-437325-800.jpg4-FF96A4A3-914652-800.jpg
    Last edited by nieds16; 02-18-2013 at 03:50 PM.

Oh wow...that's amazing. I would have to guess those must be close to the only remaining in that shape.
    Kiosk Documenting in progress!
    Sega Genesis w/DS-16 Pics uploaded Rough Video
    Xbox Kiosk Pics uploaded
    PS1 Kiosk Pics uploaded

Yeah. I've never heard of or seen another pair that were new let alone in all original packaging. I've seen just a regular pair sell for up to $150 three or four times in the last year so I don't believe this is unreasonable.

ugh? you bought them for $89 with free shipping included (according to the Ebay link you posted in a previous thread) and are selling them for twice as much?. Good move I must say, and good luck with the sale.

Got lucky and jumped on them being only 6 people who got to see them. If I didn't need money I wouldn't be selling them. I had a hard time with the decision to post and talked to a mod over on SA about it. I watch people buy shit at garage sales all the time for quarters and sell for hundreds of dollars. He advised me to go for it as people can thread crap all they want but "we are all resellers at some point". I know people who pay for their entire hobby by doing so and others that quit their job and do it full time to pay for everything they do in life. I'm not selling a piece of cardboard from a terrible game for hundreds of dollars like a lot of the nintendo guys because they didn't make 2 million copies of the game. This is something substantial and considerably rare. I have medical bills to pay so it will be back on ebay soon enough if nobody is interested. Sorry if you have a problem with it, but you would spend every minute of every day saying this to people if you knew how much they paid for their stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by nieds16 View Post
    Got lucky and jumped on them being only 6 people who got to see them. If I didn't need money I wouldn't be selling them. I had a hard time with the decision to post and talked to a mod over on SA about it. I watch people buy shit at garage sales all the time for quarters and sell for hundreds of dollars. He advised me to go for it as people can thread crap all they want but "we are all resellers at some point". I know people who pay for their entire hobby by doing so and others that quit their job and do it full time to pay for everything they do in life. I'm not selling a piece of cardboard from a terrible game for hundreds of dollars like a lot of the nintendo guys because they didn't make 2 million copies of the game. This is something substantial and considerably rare. I have medical bills to pay so it will be back on ebay soon enough if nobody is interested. Sorry if you have a problem with it, but you would spend every minute of every day saying this to people if you knew how much they paid for their stuff.
    There is nothing wrong,no need to explain. You are more than welcome to sell them to whaterver you please. Once again, good luck.

Final bump before they go to ebay.

eBay link?

Hi, do you send to Brazil ?

PM sent.

You are starting them too high, I bet if you did 99 cents start they would go apeshit

I'm honestly not worried about selling these any time soon or at all anymore. Ricardowilmers bumped the thread so I would sell it for what I requested. I had 10 watchers last time and no bids. I was honestly very surprised. I still have 8 watchers who might think I'll repost for a lower price, but that isn't likely to happen.

Thread Information