Quantcast

Thread: Andre Agassi Tennis

Whoa Andre Agassi Tennis

The Genesis is host to many quality tennis titles, and fans of the sport should count themselves lucky for this fact when they’re faced with the possibility of having to play a game as bad as this one. Shoddy programming and lackluster presentation are enough to make anyone go McEnroe and smash their controller while yelling “really?” at the television. Read the full review to see where this one went foul.

When reviewing something, I like to write in a couple of sentences at the very least, even if I feel lazy. But I'll make an exception here: OMFG, this is one of the biggest piles of garbage I've had the dubious honor of playing on my MD.

Endut. Hoch hech!

Road Rasher

Quote Originally Posted by bigladiesman View Post
    When reviewing something, I like to write in a couple of sentences at the very least, even if I feel lazy. But I'll make an exception here: OMFG, this is one of the biggest piles of garbage I've had the dubious honor of playing on my MD.

Endut. Hoch hech!
    couldn't agree with you more, the music is the best part of this game and even that is flawed and I loved your ittle simpsons reference at the end as well
    Last edited by knicksfan89; 12-04-2021 at 11:28 AM.

Thread Information