Quantcast

Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 1937

Thread: PlayStation 4 (Official Thread)

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

There is a thing called fair use. The footage can be used for a review, but any footage used outside of a review would be an infringement.

I can understand them objecting with someone showing the whole game, where a person could not see a need to purchase it, but having a small snippet of footage with your character being worthy of a strike is just them being an ass.

Thatís one of many reasons why Iím not a big supporter of Nintendo. They barely got money from me for 3DS games, and hardly any more for my used (boxed) Wii U, when it came to purchasing games.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets Leynos's Avatar

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Raging in the Streets Yharnamresident's Avatar

At 89.5% in RDR2. Gonna stop at 90-92%.

The big question is what the hell will I play after this. This is the only(literally) PS4 game I've played since late 2018. Might be Assassin's Creed's Origins. Then I'll get Assassin's Creed's Odyssey, then eventually Gods and Monsters which is the game I've been most excited about in years.

Did I only become interested in Assassin's Creed after they became heavily inspired after The Witcher 3, and because they are made by Ubisoft Montreal so they are much different than the ones made by Ubisoft Mainland France? Absolutely.
    Certified F-Zero GX fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Leynos View Post
    Nintendo is threatening Sony to take down Mario levels in Dreams so they are.

Fuck off Nintendo and let people have fun FFS.
    I called that the first second that I heard that someone was attempting it. We're talking about the same company that tried to sue BlockBuster for photocopying the instruction manuals that customers would loose.

There's protecting your intellectual property, and then there's just being a greedy asshole seeing dollar signs in any theoretical lawsuit.

Whos enjoying the last couple months where the PS4 has the biggest spotlight in the industry?

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets Leynos's Avatar

The same as ever and will enjoy it for years to come. I can't wait for Sakura Wars next week! PS4 is one of my fave consoles ever. Just under Saturn. Sony deserves all the success they had this gen.
    Last edited by Leynos; 04-22-2020 at 10:02 PM.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Yharnamresident View Post
    Whos enjoying the last couple months where the PS4 has the biggest spotlight in the industry?
    Your reference to 'who' is ambiguous, so I'm gonna say not me. Can't wait to get rid of this ps4-pro for the next gen systems. Shit is dated.

Quote Originally Posted by turboxray View Post
    Can't wait to get rid of this ps4-pro for the next gen systems. Shit is dated.
    lol, so is talking about specs for 30-year-old dead consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by Leynos View Post
    The same as ever and will enjoy it for years to come. I can't wait for Sakura Wars next week! PS4 is one of my fave consoles ever. Just under Saturn. Sony deserves all the success they had this gen.
    While I like the PS4, I can't like it as much as older systems because of the problems associated with modern gaming.

The main problem with modern gaming is theres very few game genres that exists. The main ones are:
    -action-adventures
    -open world action-RPGs
    -1st person shooters

Now luckily action-RPGs are my favourite genre ever, thats likely about 80% of my PS4 games.

Quote Originally Posted by turboxray View Post
    Your reference to 'who' is ambiguous, so I'm gonna say not me. Can't wait to get rid of this ps4-pro for the next gen systems. Shit is dated.
    Well the PS4 Pro is almost 4 years old, so you might be right.

I hardly power mine on these days. Looking forward to Sakura Wars next week mind. But these days I just find myself playing The Division 2 on the One X , along with a bit of PSO 2.

This gen gone on for long enough, can't wait for the next gen in November
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    I hardly power mine on these days. Looking forward to Sakura Wars next week mind. But these days I just find myself playing The Division 2 on the One X , along with a bit of PSO 2.

This gen gone on for long enough, can't wait for the next gen in November
    I'm not very excited for next gen, its gonna be the same problem with very few game genres.

Its not like Genki is gonna make Tokyo Xtreme Racer 4 for PS5, they'd rather make open world action-adventure #759.

I'm not very excited for next gen, its gonna be the same problem with very few game genres.

Its not like Genki is gonna make Tokyo Xtreme Racer 4 for PS5, they'd rather make open world action-adventure #759.
    I don't really care much for the PS5. I'm more excited to see what MS teams are up too. That said, I've loved this generation, but it's time to move on
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

PS4 version of this amazing game are up. Out May 19th.

The Wonderful 101. Give the game a try. Truly a great game. One of those games that makes more sense as you play it but it does have a learning curve.
    https://www.amazon.com/Wonderful-101...26X2QTVGY99KP8

All this talk about Assassin's Creed and Gods and Monsters, then they release this:

TLOUII is such a shit show. Another chapter in this PR nightmare. Sony DMCA's themself on twitter!

Sony is DMCA-ing people on twitter like from people talking about the leaks to journalists...then Sony DMCA'd themself!
    HAHHAHA!

ND is run by a twat lol
    https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...gchartz.com%2F
    https://twitter.com/DDayCobra/status...gchartz.com%2F

Thread Information