Quantcast

Page 127 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128 LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 1911

Thread: PlayStation 4 (Official Thread)

Raging in the Streets Yharnamresident's Avatar

I got to 88% in RDR2. I will be updating my percentage every so often.

The PS4 is loaded now with a 2TB HDD(8 GB of it is SSD).

Also Segata I know you replied to me, I just gotta do short posts for now.
    Certified F-Zero GX fanboy

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

The Wonderful 101 is now coming to PS4 and PC (also Switch) . PG approached Nintendo to publish the game on modern platforms but Nintendo said only if Switch exclusive. PG then was given permission to publish it themselves on other platforms. So while Nintendo still co-owns the IP. It's been Kickstarted for Ps4 and PC in addition to Switch.

Great game. Glad to see more people will enjoy it.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

I like to be known as a guy who never forgets about replies I gotta make.

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    No. I only love SEGA and kittens/Puppies and women's butts. I don't love to trash anything. Trashing means hatred. I don't like to hate things at all. Few things I actually hate. LIke actually would use the word hate on and really mean it. I come off as strong but the hyperbolic nature of my comments is part of who I've always been but it's mainly done in a joking tone which I never figured out how to come across in text. There is some truth in an exaggerated comment. I've also said many games are just decent as on average on this site. Caligula Overdose. Dusk Diver are more recent games where I have said this. I have conversations with online friends daily about games we like but how we would like to improve them. I would do that more here but the games I am talking about no one would give a fuck about here. I like Devil's Third but I do recognize it as a bad game but one with some good ideas.

Bulletstorm recently became one of my fave FPS games but I feel it could have used more enemy variety and the plant boss either should not be in the game or reworked. Front Mission Evolved is a decent TPS in levels and those are fun but the bosses are very unbalanced. Look at my games list. Sure I tend to play not THE most popular games all the time but still plenty in there. I consider ACII to have one of the best character arcs in gaming. Jesper Kyd's soundtrack is great. The game is one of the biggest leaps for a series sequel...tho the gameplay has not aged very well in general. ACIV I see as a good fun pirate game but a poor AC game. Don't take this as "he loves Assassin's Creed!" I have only like 3 games in the series. A series I'm mostly indifferent on. I'm up and down on Zelda games but of all the ones I played. Only one I think is bad. Phantom Hourglass. I don't think Majoras Mask is bad,don't like it much either. Not a fan of GOW series but the newest one seems alright. Even tho it reuses too many enemies and the single-camera isn't the best for an action game.

I could go in the mechanics of Devil Trigger vs Spartan rage and why DT is a better system for the genre. Not sure anyone cares tho. People here would probably just take it as hating on GOW just because I dislike the games I have played. (GOW 2, Chains of Olympus and Ascension) rather than me trying to explain as a mechanic it's less rewarding and less about skill than DT. WOuld not compare both games as a whole tho.
    You snipped the important part of my post:

Quote Originally Posted by Yharnamresident View Post
    he loves trashing popular games that he personally didn't like
    No one says you are trashing games just because they are popular, its popular games that you personally didn't like. I've seen you praising the Yakuza games which are pretty popular.

MrMatthews was saying you only rate games as either 0/10 or 10/10, and you like using the 0/10 score with popular games you didn't like. Because you like the feeling of completely challenging convention.

So, whos going balls-deep with me in playing the PS4 in 2020?

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Meh

k..but when a convo it 2 months old. That's kinda where I like to leave it. Fairly sure I have shown a few times since then that..no that's not exactly true but whatever. If you look at the games I finished toic. Many posts I talk about games I'm playing I liked but had some complaints or games like Dusk Diver I found only decent (aka average to above average) but really needed polish. Don't care. Dead convo. Text may stay up but in my mind when a convo died. It's grown moldy like cheese. Kinda better left alone.
    Last edited by SegataS; 02-08-2020 at 12:46 AM.

Its only 1 page ago, anyways MrMatthews was the one that started that topic and he hasn't said anything since. So perhaps this is a case of "who gives a shit".

Who here is following Gods and Monsters(PS4,Xbone, Switch, PC)? Has there been any updates about the game since the E3 reveal?

It got a delay. Everything this year got delayed practically. Now PS5 and Xbox SX launches might be delayed.

I got very high expectations for it. The game genre(Action-RPG) and setting(High-Fantasy Greece) make me think it could overtake The Witcher 3 as my favourite game

ever.

It does look fun and looks like it takes a lot after Breath of the Wild. If you have not played that yet, it should tide you over.

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yharnamresident View Post
    Its only 1 page ago, anyways MrMatthews was the one that started that topic and he hasn't said anything since.
    Woah, hold up, was everyone waiting for me to say something? Sorry, I was just in the other room.

Donít worry, I totally havenít forgotten about this conversation. I also eagerly await further details about PS5 backwards compatibility and I echo all of your thoughts and concerns on the matter. Also, something about Skyrim and Wonderful 101.

I'm still waiting for them to make a TV-only Switch which makes perfect sense but they still haven't done it.

Also some of you might bring up Gods and Monsters is a Ubisoft game. Yea, Ubisoft Montreal not Ubisoft Mainland France.

Also(x2) some of you might've wondered if RDR2 is my favourite game since I talk about it so much. No its got a few minor problems:

1. Despite it being a Red Dead game, it doesn't really have much of an Old West atmosphere, especially compared to the first game. Its more of a country-themed game.
    2. It has a dumb brand recognition name.
    3. Recycled game map. They recycled New Austin in this game. We've all played this map to death. The resources they spent remaking New Austin, should've been spent on a completely new region based on Southwest U.S.

But still, this game is a 9.4/10 if the first one is a 9.8/10.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    Woah, hold up, was everyone waiting for me to say something? Sorry, I was just in the other room.

Donít worry, I totally havenít forgotten about this conversation. I also eagerly await further details about PS5 backwards compatibility and I echo all of your thoughts and concerns on the matter. Also, something about Skyrim and Wonderful 101.
    I think Segata would be better at discussing PS5 backwards compatibility.

Segata do you know of any good memes that say "do it or die"?

Your post should look like this:

*picture of PS5 logo*
    *picture of some backwards compatibility patent*
    *GIF with caption "do it or die"*

Of course I know I'm the only one around here that cares about backwards compatibility.

Could just leave it docked but whatever. Also, the game is on an emulator on PC if you wanna go that route.

Anyway,

Looks like SEGA is having a small print run of this game in the west. Similar to the Yakuza collection. Welp, pre-ordered then. I wanted to wait but not anymore...ugh...

Sony shuttering all official PS forums. https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/co...t_commun-zRTI/

Thread Information