Quantcast

Page 125 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 1908

Thread: PlayStation 4 (Official Thread)

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Sniper Elite 4 and Wipeout Mega Collections are this month's free games for PS+ gamers.

In other news: I accidentally knocked my PS4 controller into the dogs' water dish. It was off at the time, but even after shaking as much water as I could out of it, it appears that I've damaged the controller.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Raging in the Streets Yharnamresident's Avatar

Its likely not as bad as you think, the analog sticks were probably halfway worn-out.
    Certified F-Zero GX fanboy

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

PS4 is now the second best selling home console of all time. 102.8 million sold just beating out Wii and PlayStation 1.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Last edited by SegataS; 12-13-2019 at 12:08 AM.

Gonna go balls-deep into the PS4 in 2020. Got a 2TB hard drive ordered.

I never told you guys, but from late January to late March I was playing RDR2 5 to 7 days a week. I will be playing it again in January. Everyone must play this game, it could be the biggest highlight of the 8th gen.

You'd have to pay me in rare Dreamcast games/consoles/kiosks and a mame arcade machine to get me to play another R* game. ugh.

RDR2 is nothing like GTA V. Its made by Rockstar San Diego not Rockstar Scotland, so its not pay-to-win microtransaction fest with a tacked-on single player campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Yharnamresident View Post
    RDR2 is nothing like GTA V. Its made by Rockstar San Diego not Rockstar Scotland, so its not pay-to-win microtransaction fest with a tacked-on single player campaign.
    I thought you were so much better than that sort of RestEra talk. GTV single player is an amazingly deep game, with tons of content and days and days of gameplay. It should also be remembered, that the Online part could be classed as tacked-on since it didn't launch with the game and when it did, it had plenty of issues. GTV V is an incredible game in single-player mode
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

GTA V's single player was a wonderful experience where I never felt bored, and the only thing that bothered me is how they never released single player story DLC.
    I mean, with a map that big its.. weird that this was never done. but I guess they felt that online was more profitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    I thought you were so much better than that sort of RestEra talk. GTV single player is an amazingly deep game, with tons of content and days and days of gameplay. It should also be remembered, that the Online part could be classed as tacked-on since it didn't launch with the game and when it did, it had plenty of issues. GTV V is an incredible game in single-player mode
    I watched the October 2011 trailer right when it came out, I had the game for PS3 and PS4, I forced myself to try to enjoy it, but I couldn't help but be in disbelief that I don't like it. It just lacks the magic of other Rockstar games. And I feel the online part is what interfered with that.

But remember this is all opinion-based, like a lot of people hate Skyrim even though I think its the best game made by Bethesda.

Thatís because Skyrim is the best game Bethesda has ever done, though I would have no issues with someone claiming Fallout 3 was.

Iíve played through GTA IV on 360 and PC, while Iíve played through GTA V on PS3, PS4 and PC. The PC version is just amazing, while the PS4 version is pretty good as well. I really donít get how anyone that enjoyed IV wouldnít think that V was even better. Iíd spent hours just riding around in the submarine in that game just looking for Space Ship parts and just as many hours doing plane missions with Trevor. GTA V is one of the best sandbox games ever, just short of Fallout 3 and Skyrim.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

I watched the October 2011 trailer right when it came out, I had the game for PS3 and PS4, I forced myself to try to enjoy it, but I couldn't help but be in disbelief that I don't like it. It just lacks the magic of other Rockstar games. And I feel the online part is what interfered with that.
    No issues with not liking the game. But the single-player game had a ton of effort and content put into it. I felt the multiplayer focus hurt games like Halo V and Halo 2 more. Games are subjective, I see people raving over Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and to me its the worst and most unfair game I played this year.
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Skyrim is bad. Janky as hell. Super streamlined RPG, almost to the point of not being one. Ugly as can be. Boring world. It's the worst Elder Scrolls game. II remains the best. Tho Skyrim's combat is the same clunky combat as ever.

Gonna go balls-deep into the PS4 in 2020. Got a 2TB hard drive ordered.

I never told you guys, but from late January to late March I was playing RDR2 5 to 7 days a week. I will be playing it again in January. Everyone must play this game, it could be the biggest highlight of the 8th gen.

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    Skyrim is bad. Janky as hell. Super streamlined RPG, almost to the point of not being one. Ugly as can be. Boring world. It's the worst Elder Scrolls game. II remains the best. Tho Skyrim's combat is the same clunky combat as ever.
    You've probably never experienced Skyrim on PC with a fully modded world that has amazing graphics. Even this mod doesn't do it justice.

This is a better representation.

Last edited by gamevet; 12-28-2019 at 03:19 AM.

Thread Information