Quantcast

Thread: Sega CD Version 1, Complete Original Box w/ All Manuals, Inserts, NO SYSTEM ($175)

Sega CD Sega CD Version 1, Complete Original Box w/ All Manuals, Inserts, NO SYSTEM ($175)

Will be posting it to eBay later tonight but I figured I'd offer it here first at a reduced price. For details, click here.

I am offering it here first for $175 shipped, non-gifted Paypal.

Check out the link for full details and loads of pictures.

Will consider trades but they'll have to be good. Things I am interested in:
    - A 3DS XL with a game or two would definitely catch my interest
    - 360 Slim 250GB with wires and controller
    - PS3 with wires and controller
    - Fire Emblem games CIB
    - Rare RPGs CIB
    - Rare Gamecube games CIB

Formerly segafan1989 Master of Shinobi 4Runner's Avatar

$175 for a box and some papers?! I'm no collector, but if I was, that would still be a ridiculous price. Did someone actually buy that from you?

Quote Originally Posted by segafan1989 View Post
    $175 for a box and some papers?! I'm no collector, but if I was, that would still be a ridiculous price. Did someone actually buy that from you?
    Agreed. You can get a complete system for less than that.

ToeJam is a wiener Hero of Algol Guntz's Avatar

I think $75 - $100 is more fair, even if the packaging is rare. Sega stuff is not in demand, there's no premium to be had right now.

Road Rasher

Actually that price is about accurate. Well, if the box was a little nicer and if he had the games and cds that should be included.

I have sold CIB Sega CD Model 1 systems with all paperwork for more than $400. The two I sold at those prices had slightly better boxes, but if you figure you can get a system for less than $100 and then this for $150 or $175, you're still below the total cost of a nice condition CIB. Both of the ones I sold at high prices I pieced together from various sources to make them complete, and it was cheaper than buying one outright, and helped me sell for a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by molotovwars View Post
    Actually that price is about accurate. Well, if the box was a little nicer and if he had the games and cds that should be included.

I have sold CIB Sega CD Model 1 systems with all paperwork for more than $400. The two I sold at those prices had slightly better boxes, but if you figure you can get a system for less than $100 and then this for $150 or $175, you're still below the total cost of a nice condition CIB. Both of the ones I sold at high prices I pieced together from various sources to make them complete, and it was cheaper than buying one outright, and helped me sell for a lot.
    Whoa! I'm glad that I'm not interested in anything Sega CD related or I might have to get a second job just to afford the stuff.

I remain nonsequitur Shining Hero sheath's Avatar

Perhaps the OP doesn't really want to liquidate the Sega CD with box. Oh, there isn't even a system included, BURN!!!!!!!!
    "... If Sony reduced the price of the Playstation, Sega would have to follow suit in order to stay competitive, but Saturn's high manufacturing cost would then translate into huge losses for the company." p170 Revolutionaries at Sony.

"We ... put Sega out of the hardware business ..." Peter Dille senior vice president of marketing at Sony Computer Entertainment

Ninetailed Noob Raging in the Streets KitsuneNight's Avatar

175 just for a box ?!

...fuck that
    thats as insane as paying 400 dollars just for the mac 128 k's box
    Kitsune in a hat

Just a reminder.
    Default Announcement about posting in threads in Sonic's Bazaar

I've noticed this happening a bit lately so I wanted to make a sticky for it for future reference.

Everyone, if someone makes a thread about selling something here in the For Sale section, PLEASE do not troll the thread about their pricing or availability of the product, or if people should buy it or not. It is rude to the seller and goes against the whole point of the forum. Thanks. Baloo

Quote Originally Posted by Segadream View Post
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Just a reminder.
    My bad, I was just curious as to whether or not they sold it.

Thread Information