Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Model 1 Sega CD CIB Amazing Condition

No Model 1 Sega CD CIB Amazing Condition - lots of games too

DSC_0415.jpg
    DSC_0417.jpg
    DSC_0420.jpg
    DSC_0419.jpg
    DSC_0416.jpg

Its almost flawless. lf you collect for condition and you want a boxed model 1, you'll be hard pressed to find a better copy. Everything originally included is there all the way down to the bag the metal plate came in - $375 (includes shipping, tracking and insurance.)

And now, some games:

Adventures of Willy Beamish - (Good Condition) $15

After Burner 3 - (Good solid condition) $20 - SOLD

Batman Returns - (Nice copy, solid box, very little wear) $25

(2x) Blackhole Assault - (2 Fantastic copies, sharp corners, bright reds) $30 each.

Chuck Rock - (Decent shape, little creases, some flap separation, not perfect but a respectable copy as game can be difficult to find) $30 - SOLD

Cobra Command - (Sealed, Vent holes, hang tab, perfect) $35

Final Fight CD - (Spectacular Condition, sharp edges, no shelf wear, no creasing) $50

Hook - (Good Condition, solid box, very light shelf wear, flap wear) $15

XJ220 - (Decent condition I'd give it a conservative 6.5 I've seen a lot worse and a lot better. Box is solid though) $25

MMV INXS - (Sealed, HTab, VHoles, Perfect) $15

MMV Kriss Kross - (Sealed, HTab, VHoles, Perfect) $20

MMV Marky Mark - (Sealed, HTab, VHoles, Perfect) $25

Night Trap - (Amazing Condition. First Edition, Bright and Glossy) $35

Prince of Persia - (Sealed, HTab, VHoles, Perfect. Out of all of the sealed games I've listed condition wise this one is the king 10/10) $40

Rise of the Dragon - (Sealed, HTab, VHoles, Perfect. This copy isn't far behind Prince of Persia. Amazing Condition.) $25 *(Also available is jewel case variant. Fantastic condition as well, take them both for $40)*

Road Avenger - (Excellent Shape. Purple coloring is bright and glossy. Game can be difficult at times to find, with most copies being beat to hell. This one is a 9.5/10) $40

Sewer Shark - (Good Condition. Still Glossy. Solid Box with very subtle shelf wear.) $20

The Secret of Monkey Island - (Good Condition. Some shelf wear on edges with light fading. Cann be tough at times to find a copy.) $30

Sherlock Holmes V2 - (Sealed, HTab, VHoles, Perfect) $20

Time Gal - (Phenomenal Shape. Original cellophane still on box. Slit cut open in cellophane on bottom for removal of contents. He/She probably quickly realized FMV wasnt repetitively fun, placed it in the box and it hasn't changed since. Not too hard to find a copy, but examples like this sell for large sums.) $70

Wolfchild - (Very nice shape. Shows a little shelf wear. Solid box.) $27.50

(2x) Wonderdog - (Decent Shape. I'd say one copy is a 7, the other a 7.5. Shelf wear is evident on both copies) $30 dollars will get you both copies - SOLD

And the rest.........

Microcosm/ Prime DD - (Excellent Shape) $20 - SOLD
    Mary S/Dracula DD - (Sealed NIB) $30
    3Ninjas/Hook DD - (Excellent Shape hard to find) $45
    Lethal Enforcers Big Box - (Great Shape) $17.50
    Lethal Enforcers 2 - (Good Shape) $8.50
    Lords of Thunder - (Great Shape) $40
    Mad Dog 2: Lost Gold - (Good Shape) $40
    Lunar SS - (Excellent Shape, Non-Foil Ver.) $30
    Dark Wizard - (Excellent Shape) $17.50
    Dragons Lair - (Pristine Copy, Amazing Shape) $10
    Wild Woody - (Great Shape) $15
    NFL Trivia Challenge - (Great Shape) $17.50
    The Amazing Spiderman - (Good Condition) $15
    RDF G. Combat - (Excellent Shape) $10
    Third World War - (Fantastic Shape) $10
    A/X-101 - (Great Condition) $12.50 - SOLD

Crime Patrol - (NIB, Cellophane tearing on one side halfway up case from middle to top. Even with that its a great item that doesn't come up that much.) $40

Dungeon Master 2 - (Sealed NIB. No issues here, its in great shape.) $25

Star Wars Chess - (Amazing Shape) $10
    Racing Aces - (Excellent Shape) $5
    Silpheed - ( Good Shape, small crack on back of jewel case) $12.50

Eternal Champions - (Great Shape) $15
    Brutal - (Great Shape) $10
    Soulstar - (Great Shape) $10
    Stellar Fire - (Mint Perfect) $7.50
    Batman and Robin (Good Shape, Ex-Rental, Sticker on disc) $10

World Cup 94' - (Sealed NIB) $10
    B.C. Racers - (Excellent Condition) $22.50 - SOLD
    Wing Commander - (Great shape. Sharp looking case and manual) $7.50

**I have pictures of all of the games listed above from two or more angles. Please send a PM with an email address somewhere in the contents of your message if you'd like further information/have questions. Paypal for payment, flat rate USPS by default as shipping method unless specified otherwise by purchaser. Shipping not included in cost of games. If you decide to help me out by making a purchase and would like insurance on your package please specify before payment is agreed upon amd money is transferred. Also, if you see a price that you are on the fence about don't let that stop you from contacting me and we can go from there.**
    Last edited by notahyperbole; 08-02-2013 at 12:59 AM.

Wow, that box looks nearly untouched! I thought my box was in good shape!
    Kiosk Documenting in progress!
    Sega Genesis w/DS-16 Pics uploaded Rough Video
    Xbox Kiosk Pics uploaded
    PS1 Kiosk Pics uploaded

Naked Gamer Nameless One Playalives's Avatar

Nice set, would really like some of those games, but I'm in Canada and well postage would just cost too much.

Ohhh well good luck with the sale shouldn't be too hard to unload most of that

Wow! I am impressed with the condition of that Sega CD. I would be all over it if I had some money to play around with. Good luck with sales.

I have a launch Model Genesis (Altered Beast set) that's inthe same condition as that Sega CD, a NIB Sega Dreamcast with a NIB controller, a sealed N64 fROM Japan (its awesome) with a bunch of brand new games, a couple of CIB Sega Saturn's one from US other a Japanese model. Also a bunch of Sega Saturn games too. If you want pictures just PM me. The boxed Sega CD games I have are unlike anything you'll find on eBay or amazon. They're amazing.

Gumbious Priest Road Rasher Raja's Avatar

You should post an image of that Sega CD with your name (from this site) on a piece of paper sitting on it so people can see that it's actually in your possession. I think it would help you with sales - people like reassurance that it's the real deal because of how pricey it is. Nothing wrong with your price or anything like that - just in my experience buying/selling/trading the better people feel about the seller and the merchandise the more likely to buy.

Looks amazing though in the photos you did post. I would definitely be into it if I didn't already have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Raja View Post
    You should post an image of that Sega CD with your name (from this site) on a piece of paper sitting on it so people can see that it's actually in your possession. I think it would help you with sales - people like reassurance that it's the real deal because of how pricey it is. Nothing wrong with your price or anything like that - just in my experience buying/selling/trading the better people feel about the seller and the merchandise the more likely to buy.

Looks amazing though in the photos you did post. I would definitely be into it if I didn't already have one.
    I agree. Specially being a new member. Good stuff though, good luck.

You can see the review I did on it over a year ago on YouTube. I've been a member of segaage for two years and posted basically the exact same listing there. I already sold quite a bit on that site. I would have liked to have listed everything on here that I did there as I sold PD Saga for like 235, popful mail for 90, lunars and a bunch of others at really great prices and all my stuff is top notch. Im not into it anymore so id rather take a little hit and it sells quick than wait for top dollar and maybe it not even sell. This sfuff is only worth what someone is willing to pay. Unfortunately I guess there is a wait time to post in the buy/sale/trade so by the time I got to post here a lot of it was already sold. Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it and I'll see what I can do.

Formerly segafan1989 Master of Shinobi 4Runner's Avatar

I'm not interested in the boxed Sega CD you have for sale because I'm not a collector. However, I am interested in the one on your shelf if you were inclined to sell it?

Quote Originally Posted by notahyperbole View Post

I stopped watching the video soon after you said "bla bla bla video game authority box"...

At the time I just wanted to put it in something nice as I planned on having it for awhile. I've got a four month old now that I spend all of my time with and my wife didn't go back to work so its nice having her home as well. Video game collecting has taken the last seat on the bus. I guess a haters gonna hate as that's what they're called and that's what they do. But hey, too each his own.

I'm holding onto that one as it works and I'd like my son to see what I had as a teenager when he gets older. He doesn't need a mint boxed one that just sits there though.

Formerly segafan1989 Master of Shinobi 4Runner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by notahyperbole View Post
    I'm holding onto that one as it works and I'd like my son to see what I had as a teenager when he gets older. He doesn't need a mint boxed one that just sits there though.
    No problem dude, I understand. Congrats on the baby and enjoy him, they grow fast! Get him hooked on the classics soon, that's what I did with my little girl.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

I am really interested in the copy of Eternal Champions for the Mega CD.

Are you interested in trading too?
    if so, here is my thread:
    http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...t-(Located-EU)

If not I am going to pay for it, like a man. So please reserve that thing for me.

Thread Information