Quantcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Make My Video: Marky Mark & the Funky Bunch

My bad. What I *meant* to say was: had SEGA brought out a graphical update kit instead of just the CD add-on, a proto-32X-SEGA CD combo thingie of some sort, they might've found a niche market selling VCDs in the pre-DVD era.

...and it makes me wonder... really makes me wonder... how things may have turned out had SEGA given the Make My Video series the 32X Treatment. (They basically needed to replace the grainy SEGA CD footage with slightly less grainy 32X CD footage.)
    Last edited by Mendicant; 03-31-2007 at 05:14 AM.
    You have the ring... and I see your schwartz is as big as mine...

Quote Originally Posted by Mendicant
    ...and it makes me wonder... really makes me wonder... how things may have turned out had SEGA given the Make My Video series the 32X Treatment. (They basically needed to replace the grainy SEGA CD footage with slightly less grainy 32X CD footage.)
    no there was more then that they need to do like let you used better and more footage to edit with better sound quality allso let you edit more of the video

it was not just the video quality that killed series it was the lack of stuff to do in the game that killed it
    Last edited by redrum666; 03-31-2007 at 10:48 AM.

Thread Information