Quantcast

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lazy Ass Sellers

Formerly segafan1989 Master of Shinobi 4Runner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    I especially like when something has been up for weeks at a stupid price that no one jumps on, then I'll send them a low offer and they jump on it right away.
    Oh, you mean like this? This ad has been up for 9 weeks and the seller still won't budge. What a dumbass....

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/vgm/4136299324.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lastcallhall View Post
    Aw. I came into this thread expecting lazy prostitutes. Oh well...
    I get it....hahaha! That's one way to interpret the thread title you dirty little wanker

People on craigslist tend to not give a crap when selling stuff from my experiences. I had a guy tell me he had a mint virtual boy. When I got there it was dirty and the stand was busted. He got pretty mad when I refused to buy it. Some people just don't have a sense of what's clean and what's not.

Quote Originally Posted by alexkidd401 View Post
    People on craigslist tend to not give a crap when selling stuff from my experiences. I had a guy tell me he had a mint virtual boy. When I got there it was dirty and the stand was busted. He got pretty mad when I refused to buy it. Some people just don't have a sense of what's clean and what's not.
    Or he was just a liar and told you that to get you there hoping that once you traveled to him, you would most likely buy it. Good for you for sticking to your guns. CL losers for the most part are just that....losers! There are a few good eggs out there, but they are overshadowed by the wave of stupidity that is everyone else.

Dammit dude! Are you serious?! Username is masterblackbelt....they must've karate chopped that thing to death.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TECMO-SUPER-...item4d14da82f0

Gumbious Priest Road Rasher Raja's Avatar

lol I think he meant to list it at 1.95 because no one is buying that for $12-$20.

Quote Originally Posted by tz101 View Post
    Same here. I usually offer some low bid on game carts where the owner doesn't know/care to get the old rental stickers off. Not a problem to me. I have many pristine copies in my collection that once had the foil 'void' stickers in place and local rental store address stickers on the back. They clean up nice and no one is the wiser.
    That's how I recently got Secret of Mana a bit under the market price. Cleaned up to near mint.

Still not afraid of Y2K Shining Hero Rusty Venture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by segafan1989 View Post
    Dammit dude! Are you serious?! Username is masterblackbelt....they must've karate chopped that thing to death.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TECMO-SUPER-...item4d14da82f0

Did his dog get a hold of that? That looks exactly like the kind of game someone would trade in, then be pissed about when its worth nothing.

Join the USA/NZ strike force team!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantar View Post
    a swedish android, awakened by the touch of Raśl Julia...

I wonder if the bloke was drunk when he wrote that description.

Wat

Quote Originally Posted by MaxWar View Post
    I wonder if the bloke was drunk when he wrote that description.

HAHA! That shit had me rollin! I gotta get me a DEGA Genesis!

Look at this schmuck....they can't even clean the case up and remove that sticker from the cart.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Musha-M-u-s-...item3f2bd84545

not a real fan Raging in the Streets old man's Avatar

This is why I stopped collecting. I'm not spending good money on junk. Lots of sellers will call something "Great" or "Good" when it's really only presentable. It's hard to tell the difference with shitty ebay pics also, assuming they don't use a stock photo (something I think should be flagged in the description).

Quote Originally Posted by old man View Post
    This is why I stopped collecting. I'm not spending good money on junk. Lots of sellers will call something "Great" or "Good" when it's really only presentable. It's hard to tell the difference with shitty ebay pics also, assuming they don't use a stock photo (something I think should be flagged in the description).
    I agree with you on stock photos. What the hell is the point in selling something online when your customer can't see it? That is the ultimate in lazy. I mean, this shit drives me nuts! When I sell something, I do my damndest to make it presentable and in the best condition possible. 90% of sellers on ebay just pull shit out of the garbage and be like "Very Good Condition", "Top Notch Quality"....uh, are you fucking blind, that's a damn turd! you're trying to sell me an unpolished turd for top dollar! Go snort another rail of coke because that last one didn't do you no good.

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

I don't know guys, some people just don't care. I buy typically buy games for myself as part of lots and then sell the ones I don't want. Some of these extra games are in terrible condition: peeling labels, warped or bubbled cartridges, sometimes the plastic looks like it's been dipped in acid or something. I typically let these eyesores gather dust in a bottom drawer, but when eBay gives me unlimited free listings I'll do my best to clean them up and throw up a listing with a BIN that will basically cover the shipping and listing fees... and people buy them!

M constantly fighting the urge to send these buyers messages asking them Why, out all the cheap copies of Blaster Master available on eBay, did you but this one???

But hey, who am I to stand between a fool and his money?

Thread Information