Quantcast

Thread: Nomad LCD Mod Info: Resolution?

Sports Talker

Default Nomad LCD Mod Info: Resolution?

Hey all,

So, I just bought a used Nomad on eBay, and I'm planning to do the LCD mod to it. One thing I'm not sure of before I buy - can I buy a higher res screen and have it scale up, or will it just do what the GGs do and give me some tiny picture? Thanks.

Mastering your Systems Shining Hero TmEE's Avatar

The LCD controller will have to be able to accept 15KHz RGB, S-video or Composhit signal. If the image is scaled to fill screen or whatever else is dependant on the controller attached to the panel.
    Death To MP3, :3
    Mida sa loed ? Nagunii aru ei saa "Gnirts test is a shit" New and growing website of total jawusumness !
    If any of my images in my posts no longer work you can find them in "FileDen Dump" on my site ^

Sports Talker

Quote Originally Posted by TmEE View Post
    The LCD controller will have to be able to accept 15KHz RGB, S-video or Composhit signal. If the image is scaled to fill screen or whatever else is dependant on the controller attached to the panel.
    Ok, great, thank you! I guess I should start off with one of the known panels first, then, and experiment after I get a working setup.

Thread Information