Quantcast

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Can Sega-16 Beat Every Sega CD Game in 2014? - The Official Thread!

Every time I play SF vs Dallas the game freezes. No matter if I use the original disc with the original system (CDX) or if I try with an emulator (Kega and Gens). The farthest I made it is the third quarter. I'll give it another shot soon. As part of my humble collection I have Montana and WC94 too. We'll see what happens.

Raging in the Streets goldenband's Avatar

Huh, I have SF vs. Dallas but haven't played it. There's a full playthrough on YouTube, so it can't be a bug on all copies. When you played in an emulator, were you using an ISO or your original disc? If the latter, maybe there's a defect on the CD.

Good luck with Montana and WC94, those completions would be much appreciated. We still have tons of good games left -- I'm surprised that no one has played through the Ecco series, for instance.

I was going to do ecco after Lunar 2 but I have been really busy. I did get my Mega everdrive so I can move my save from my Sega CD to my PC and use my PSP Go to finish Lunar before the end of the year... we need to finish them next year

Quote Originally Posted by douglie007 View Post
    I was going to do ecco after Lunar 2 but I have been really busy. I did get my Mega everdrive so I can move my save from my Sega CD to my PC and use my PSP Go to finish Lunar before the end of the year... we need to finish them next year
    Awesome, great to see you back on the case. And yes, we'll continue!

The medium-sized mang. Raging in the Streets Lastcallhall's Avatar

Man, I fell off on this sometime during July/August... I had a kick ass game of NBA Jam going, too. Our company shuts down next week for the holiday break, so I'll see about getting some of these done during that time.

Time to move to the new thread for 2015!

Thanks to everyone for your contributions this year. Let's finish the job in 2015!

Thread Information