Quantcast

Thread: WTB SEGA CD MODEL 1

Default WTB SEGA CD MODEL 1

Hey Guys, I've been looking for a while to get my hands on a fully functional Sega CD Model 1. These things seem damn hard to come by these days, particularly in actual working condition. Preferably, if any of the more mod-savvy guys on here have a Model 1 Sega CD that they've souped up (replaced tray gears, fuse, etc) that is guaranteed to work great, I'm your guy. I'm aware that the Model 2 Sega CD units are a little more reliable due to the improved tray design, but those things just look ugly as hell to me when paired with a Model 1 Genesis- plus I don't think I'd have the horizontal space in my game shelf anyways.

There was a listing here on Sega -16 by a member called Dodgeme a couple of months back selling a repaired Sega CD model 1, but when I contacted him to express my interest, he took forever to get back to me, eventually stating he was too busy to sell it- despite taking the time to create the listing. If anyone is actually willing to sell me a fully functioning Sega CD Model 1, please PM me, as I'm ready to do business.

Formerly segafan1989 Master of Shinobi 4Runner's Avatar

I've got two Model 1 SCD's and I'm willing to sell one, but I'm only willing to sell it WITH the VA6 Sega Genesis that is attached to it. It is fully functional and does not have the metal shielding plate but it does come with two power adapters (MK-1602) and an composite A/V cable. PM me with a price if your interested and located in the USA. Here's some pictures of it so you can verify it's operational.

DSCN3124.JPG DSCN3136.JPG DSCN3133.JPG

PM sent, segafan1989. Let me know if you didn't get it, the interface is a little funky.

I'm still looking for any offers to sell me a Sega CD Model 1.

Thread Information