Quantcast

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bayonetta 2 coming soon. Who still doesnt have a wii u?

Wildside Expert

Default Bayonetta 2 coming soon. Who still doesnt have a wii u?

So we're finally past the nonsense and the resulting parrot behaviour from a lot of people who dont have a mind to think of their own and like to be part of the "cool kids".
    All of a sudden everyone who hated the console wants one simply because the media is a lot more positive and it selling better after mario kart 8 and the amazing e3. A lot of people have jumped already around me, especially after e3. What about you guys? Have you got one yet? Getting one for bayonetta 2?

http://abload.de/img/d768b3be0988faa500bc13ooaz.gif

My opinion still hasn't changed. If you're a gamer, especially one that grew up during the earlier 8bit to 128 bit era where gameplay took the frontseat, wii u is the best console to get. Glad nintendo insists going in the direction of gameplay first
    Last edited by Dja; 07-25-2014 at 10:45 AM.

Raging in the Streets

Still don't have one, still not buying one before an Xbox One or a PS4.

If it gets hacked and overloaded with emulators and that I might buy one, but otherwise, I like some of the Wii U but nah, the Xbox One and PS4 still have better choice imo.

They're all pretty terrible so far. Nintendo finally started putting on some effort years late, but they're still stuck with expensive outdated tech.

The Wii U is that console you buy when it's been discontinued, and you get it for 10 on some corner of a store that's trying to get rid of them. The games are good, it's just not worth the money.

The bone and PS4 are currently best ignored, unless you want very expensive heat generators, or there's an exclusive you really want (meaning you're paying $400 for the privilege of paying $60 for a few hours of entertainment), or you love online first person shooters full of poorly educated 12 year olds.

Ninetailed Noob Raging in the Streets KitsuneNight's Avatar

dont have one
    dont want one either currently i stil think they are too expensive for what they offer
    ill be waiting for a price cut

or a cheap used basic wii U then i might be interested

zero in therest in the ps 4 or xbox one i dont liek the direction gaming is going with them
    Kitsune in a hat

I was interested in getting Bayonetta 2 but it was the inclusion of the original which i never got round to buying which makes it a must have for me, definitely a good option for Wii U owners

Road Rasher

the wii u is too expensive here in the uk still and Nintendo wont put down the price as they wish to go the same way as sega

Super Robot Raging in the Streets Obviously's Avatar

The Wii U is the most attractive of the current generation but it also had a big head start and is only now starting to get around to more exciting games. I don't tend to buy consoles until they're on their last-leg or completely discontinued because to me it's just a waste of money to buy brand new technology.

Anyway, I didn't like the first Bayonetta so this has never really been a system seller for me.

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dja View Post
    Getting one for bayonetta 2?
    Nooooooooope.avi

Not sure why people love that game so much, its just like the Splatterhouse remake but with tits.
    Certainly not one of those games that I consider a system seller.

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

Nope, no interest. They drop that stupid controller and drop the price, then I might consider it. Till then, I'll grab it years from now second-hand on the cheap. Same as I did with the Wii.

Wildside Expert

Quote Originally Posted by doomguy View Post
    I was interested in getting Bayonetta 2 but it was the inclusion of the original which i never got round to buying which makes it a must have for me, definitely a good option for Wii U owners
    Yeah. take in you get a free game with mario kart 8 if u buy it before the end of this month and you get 2 free games. Amazing deal as a whole. However get a wii u from august does take away the value so id get it now if you're planniing to and havent done yet

Reading this thread I can see why the dreamcast Flopped. Console had great games but cheapskates waited for it to bomb or have backup reading before getting it. That worked out well too

Raging in the Streets

Dead @ cheapskates because we won't pay $200 for a console that's as powerful as the PS3 and 360.

Honestly? I thought Bayonetta was a bit shit.

Reading this thread I can see why the dreamcast Flopped. Console had great games but cheapskates waited for it to bomb or have backup reading before getting it. That worked out well too
    Of course it did, not for Sega, but for the people who did that it worked perfectly. The fault is not on the consumer. If you're hoping other people buy the same shit you do to validate your purchase (by increasing the investment it gets and therefore improving it's value), well, your problem. The right choice was to get another product that either is already worth it (like a previous gen console) or that has far more potential (like a current gen console). Nintendo fucked up, it doesn't need saviours, it's a company not a dying puppy.

Deal with it.

Wildside Expert

No offense guys, Wasn't supposed to be personal attack but a baseless conclusion? Money doesnt grow on trees so I understand

Ninetailed Noob Raging in the Streets KitsuneNight's Avatar

Yeah. take in you get a free game with mario kart 8 if u buy it before the end of this month and you get 2 free games. Amazing deal as a whole. However get a wii u from august does take away the value so id get it now if you're planniing to and havent done yet

cheapskate ? rubbish
    care to explain to me why i should fork over 299 for a console which only has one game im moderatley interested in ( mario kart 8 )

if you want to spend your money feel free but dont dictate others what to do with theirs

as it stands the wii u is not interesting enough to me nor does it have the right price point
    Kitsune in a hat

No offense guys, Wasn't supposed to be personal attack but a baseless conclusion? Money doesnt grow on trees so I understand
    To be fair, if I was to buy any of the 3, it would be the Wii U. Although in the end the PS4 and Xbox One will get more games, I'm pretty sure almost all the games of interest will come to the PC (their exclusives don't interest me much), that's not the case with the Wii U, at least not now that nintendo is putting in the effort.

Thread Information