Quantcast

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Bayonetta 2 coming soon. Who still doesnt have a wii u?

I don't have a Wii U as I'm more interested in getting rid of physical stuff than getting more but if I were to get any current consoles it would def be the a Wii U.

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but Bayonetta 2 has been rising in the best selling list on Amazon lately. Yesterday it was just around the bottom of the top 100, today it's at 79. While that's still not very high, it is rising. Could be a good sign.

Though I cancelled my Amazon preorder today and instead preordered it from a local store because Amazon said they wouldn't have it to me until about a week after release.

Old School Sega 4 Ever! Master of Shinobi Lan Di's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrekkiesUnite118 View Post
    Not sure if anyone has noticed, but Bayonetta 2 has been rising in the best selling list on Amazon lately. Yesterday it was just around the bottom of the top 100, today it's at 79. While that's still not very high, it is rising. Could be a good sign.

Though I cancelled my Amazon preorder today and instead preordered it from a local store because Amazon said they wouldn't have it to me until about a week after release.
    Yeah, I noticed the same thing. The thing is that it will no way match Mario Cart or Smash Bros numbers. The Bayonetta haters over at Nintendo Age are bragging that it bombed in Japan. I think Nintendo loyalists are conflicted concerning the whole Bayonetta situation even with the Nintendo brand costumes and Star Fox homage.

Quote Originally Posted by Lan Di View Post
    Yeah, I noticed the same thing. The thing is that it will no way match Mario Cart or Smash Bros numbers. The Bayonetta haters over at Nintendo Age are bragging that it bombed in Japan. I think Nintendo loyalists are conflicted concerning the whole Bayonetta situation even with the Nintendo brand costumes and Star Fox homage.
    Oh I'm not expecting Mariokart or Smash numbers, but the fact it's showing up in that list is a good thing. In the Wii U list it's number 4. So hopefully that means Wii U owners are excited about it.

As for NA, I honestly can't understand that. Why on earth would you want to brag about an amazing third party exclusive for a system like the Wii U bombing?

I hunger! Wildside Expert war2thegrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrekkiesUnite118 View Post
    Oh I'm not expecting Mariokart or Smash numbers, but the fact it's showing up in that list is a good thing. In the Wii U list it's number 4. So hopefully that means Wii U owners are excited about it.

As for NA, I honestly can't understand that. Why on earth would you want to brag about an amazing third party exclusive for a system like the Wii U bombing?
    When fanbois are that far up Nintendo's ass, admiting that any other developer's game
    may be "just as good" as Nintendo's offerings is tatamount to treason.

Nintendo fanbois follow a scorched earth philosophy.

Nice video by IGN about Bayonetta 2's development:

Interesting fact, the Nintendo costumes were actually Platinum Games idea.

The Bayonetta 2 demo is now Live!! I just got done downloading it. I'll have impressions later today. Stay tuned.

The demo is awesome. I can't wait for this game to come out. Thankfully there's enough uses for the demo to let me play it each day until it comes out.

It's been five years since I played the Xbox 360 version. I need to get some decent practice in before the release date. This game will be worth every single penny spent on my WiiU.

Oh, new trailer.

I'm really starting to wonder what the US release is going to be like. I hope it's more like Japan's where each game got it's own case and both were put in a nice box or something. But I'm starting to fear Bayonetta 1 is just going to be thrown in the Bayonetta 2 case or something.

Planning on jumping on the Wii U bandwagon this Xmas.... Can't wait to try this!!
    Never forget the HuPack

Tatsujin's best:
    No shit? That must be le dumbest individual one earth and beyond of it

More reviews are out, right now it has a 91 on metacritic. It would be higher if it weren't for sites like Polygon pushing their stupid political agenda with comments like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Polygon
    It's sexist, gross pandering, and it's totally unnecessary.
    http://www.polygon.com/2014/10/13/69...2-review-wii-u

For what it's worth though it's got some perfect scores at sites like Gamespot and Destructoid, and IGN gave it a 9.5/10.

This game lacks... subtlety. Too much posing for my liking. And it's overloaded with visual effects and "pointy" things just for the sake of showing pointy things. All i see is an orgy of polygons, textures, particles and colors but i have no idea what these images are supposed to be. Even at 60fps you can't see shit. Except for the occasional butt or boob.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulis View Post
    This game lacks... subtlety. Too much posing for my liking.
    It's supposed to be over the top like that to be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulis View Post
    And it's overloaded with visual effects and "pointy" things just for the sake of showing pointy things. All i see is an orgy of polygons, textures, particles and colors but i have no idea what these images are supposed to be. Even at 60fps you can't see shit. Except for the occasional butt or boob.

Yep, you clearly can't see anything. It's just a pile of polygons and particles that in no way form the shape of a woman wielding guns on top of an airplane flying through a city shooting angels. Clearly it's just a bunch of ink blots.

This is for all you haters and procrastinators...

Thread Information