Quantcast

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 654 gamers ranked their all-time favorite games

Post Aggregate of FAVORITE all-time games lists

ey guys, if you happen to be a "list-addict", you might find this interesting.

Almost a 1,000 gamers have participated in this All-Time FAVORITE games list so far.
    When a gamer makes his/her Top 25 (a Top 10 is also fine), the results are updated in real-time and you can rank any games (as obscure as it can be)!

This list is an aggregate of all gamers lists/opinions, so if you don't like it you can always play around with the demographic filters to see the results from a female perspective or just the people from Portugal (or wherever).
    Last edited by Papissama; 08-24-2014 at 10:57 PM.

Let's judge the list of whoever has the last post and tell them what you think the best game in there is and why. Then (hopefully) someone will do the same for you.

I'll start things off with my own list. Be gentle...

Super Robot Raging in the Streets Obviously's Avatar

Bleh, not going through the trouble of registering for a site so my list can be lost in this popularity contest hailstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Obviously View Post
    Bleh, not going through the trouble of registering for a site so my list can be lost in this popularity contest hailstorm.
    Too bad, man. It's kinda fun to make that list and go back in the middle of the night because you've just remembered an awesome gem

Outrunner

Your list has Heroes III at the top. How does it feel to be so correct?
    It may no longer be the `90s, but there is still time for Klax.

Super Robot Raging in the Streets Obviously's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Papissama View Post
    Too bad, man. It's kinda fun to make that list and go back in the middle of the night because you've just remembered an awesome gem
    I have a list, it's called my collection. I don't need to feel validated by putting it on a site to see how popular/unpopular my tastes are.

Not trying to be snarky or anything, this just isn't my thing.

And I agree, Heroes III is awesome.

The Technician Sports Talker Hik's Avatar

I remember making a list like that before ,but now I can't find it so I might make a new one.

Heroes III is a classic and definitely deserves to be on there. I got it in 2000 and I'm still playing it from time to time.

We should all contribute to put Sonic 3 + Knuckles at the top 10, or at least in front of all snes games :P

Quote Originally Posted by tim333 View Post
    Your list has Heroes III at the top. How does it feel to be so correct?
    I feel even better when I see this! CAn't wait!!

So's your old man! Raging in the Streets zetastrike's Avatar

Most of the people uploading lists there probably haven't even heard of most of my (and most of ours) top 10
    Quote Originally Posted by A Black Falcon
    Nope. Bloodlines is the problem, not me. I have no trouble with Super Castlevania IV (SNES) and Dracula X: Rondo of Blood (TCD), and have finished both games. Both of those are outstanding games, among the best platformers of the generation. In comparison Bloodlines is third or fourth tier.

No, it's unbiased analysis. The only fanboyism is people who claim that Hyperstone Heist and Bloodlines are actually as good as their SNES counterparts.
    My Collection: http://vgcollect.com/zetastrike

To be honest and blunt, the opinion of an average Joe is of absolutely no value in any sense, particularly in regard to viable measurement. Only the opinion of experienced reviewers with vast knowledge, limited bias, and strict expectations should be considered in a metric endeavor.
    Be Attitude For Gains!

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceFlea View Post
    To be honest and blunt, the opinion of an average Joe is of absolutely no value in any sense, particularly in regard to viable measurement. Only the opinion of experienced reviewers with vast knowledge, limited bias, and strict expectations should be considered in a metric endeavor.
    It could be bias, but I'd be willing to bet $5 that many of the top tens at that place are mostly SNES/NES/PS1 games/RPGs. Show them any of our potential lists and they'll turn on the mainstreamer rage.

EDIT: I just looked at the top 200 so far.

Nope. Bloodlines is the problem, not me. I have no trouble with Super Castlevania IV (SNES) and Dracula X: Rondo of Blood (TCD), and have finished both games. Both of those are outstanding games, among the best platformers of the generation. In comparison Bloodlines is third or fourth tier.

No, it's unbiased analysis. The only fanboyism is people who claim that Hyperstone Heist and Bloodlines are actually as good as their SNES counterparts.

Outrunner

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceFlea View Post
    To be honest and blunt, the opinion of an average Joe is of absolutely no value in any sense...
    I don't agree. If you take these opinions in the aggregate, you at least get a sense of what's popular, which may not represent quality, but is interesting nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by tim333 View Post
    I don't agree. If you take these opinions in the aggregate, you at least get a sense of what's popular, which may not represent quality, but is interesting nonetheless.
    You don't really need to aggregate 1000s of opinions to know what's popular. Just go to youtube

Outrunner

Thread Information