Quantcast

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elliot Rodger.... gay/psyop/fake ?

heart Elliot Rodger.... gay/psyop/fake ?

Every year we have a new 'psycho' mass shooter here in the USA , and yet again we have no proof he was guilty of anything other than being a fall guy if he is even dead.

*bailando*

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

It seems like evolution has decided that there should be more people with Aspergers syndrome, hell this forum alone has like four of them.
    that combined with American gun laws has created an interesting situation.

Living here i'm like, OK whats next , hope it aint my state, or a city close to me .... Wait we already had the Miami Zombie .....

Master of Shinobi Crystalpepsifan's Avatar

OP...gay/antagonist/serious? I wish I could use the word faggot with impunity.

I would expect more.maturity from a 30+ year old. I simply left opinions and options open for debate

Captain Bit Master of Shinobi 16-bit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeoVamp View Post
    It seems like evolution has decided that there should be more people with Aspergers syndrome, hell this forum alone has like four of them.
    that combined with American gun laws has created an interesting situation.
    Except for the fact that he did not have aspergers. Getting a little bit tired of of being grouped in with a bunch of killers here, been happening for years now and it's really getting old.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/emilywil...-he-had-anger/

I'll leave this here:

You also want to look at causes, look no further than the stigmatization of mental health in our society, and the media spectacle of turning these psychos into heroes.
    Last edited by 16-bit; 08-06-2014 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RPGbandit View Post
    I would expect more.maturity from a 30+ year old.
    You'll get none of that from me. But clearly, it was a psy-op and young Elliot made to be the patsy. I mean how could he not get laid? He drove a new model BMW.....a fucking BMW you non-appreciative cunts, my man Eliot will not be marginalized by a bunch of non materialist broad minded twats. I mean that's not the way shits gon' go down you dig. No, he is alive and well living out the rest of his days on "The Island".

not a real fan Raging in the Streets old man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RPGbandit View Post
    Every year we have a new 'psycho' mass shooter here in the USA , and yet again we have no proof he was guilty of anything other than being a fall guy if he is even dead.

*bailando*
    Wasn't there a video where he said he was going to kill a bunch of people because he couldn't get laid? Nope, no proof there. I'm sure he was just cleaning that gun he had with him while driving when it went off by accident and shot those people.

Good thread.

Elliot was a very complicated fellow. That being said, the way the world is I'm surprised there aren't more of him.

I thought this article hit on a few good points.

Just to comfort you, there are thousands of Elliots out there right now.

You've got the prower Sports Talker Miles Pergallon's Avatar

Last edited by Miles Pergallon; 08-07-2014 at 03:14 AM.

LMAO.

Raging in the Streets EclecticGroove's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 16-bit View Post

You also want to look at causes, look no further than the stigmatization of mental health in our society, and the media spectacle of turning these psychos into heroes.

That's obviously a huge issue, but so are many other things. The failure of parents and schools to identify/help these kids. The failures of our health care to be able to treat them in many cases even if there is some inkling of an issue (which is very much part of the stigma you mentioned).

So many of these people are left falling through the cracks of society so long/so often that they have nothing to deal with aside from their peers... who often times will ostracize, if not outright ridicule and reject them.

These people then find these others out there who seem like them, and lash out.

It sucks, I still place the blame on them for these monstrous actions, but just saying "they were bad/evil" and ignoring all the things that made them that way is one of the reasons it keeps happening. It's not going to go away if things don't change, quite the opposite.

This thread is funny. Conspiracy theorists are funny, sad individuals who I imagine live in great fear of the world.

Super Robot Raging in the Streets Obviously's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EclecticGroove View Post
    That's obviously a huge issue, but so are many other things. The failure of parents and schools to identify/help these kids. The failures of our health care to be able to treat them in many cases even if there is some inkling of an issue (which is very much part of the stigma you mentioned).

So many of these people are left falling through the cracks of society so long/so often that they have nothing to deal with aside from their peers... who often times will ostracize, if not outright ridicule and reject them.

These people then find these others out there who seem like them, and lash out.

It sucks, I still place the blame on them for these monstrous actions, but just saying "they were bad/evil" and ignoring all the things that made them that way is one of the reasons it keeps happening. It's not going to go away if things don't change, quite the opposite.
    It really bothers me that both sides of the political spectrum hijack these tragedies to push their gun agendas while the issue of mental healthcare is quietly swept under the rug even though it's in dire need of reform in the US. There's no way we can ever truly stop all senseless acts of violence from happening but if we try harder to get people the help they need and stop viewing it as shameful in our society to seek that help maybe it won't happen as frequently.

So many people truly don't understand anything about mental illness beyond sensationalized fictional versions in the media, and it's terrible. There seriously needs to be more awareness.

Thread Information