Quantcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Limitless" A Sega Genesis Chip Music Album By Jredd

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher StuOhQ's Avatar

Great stuff, Jredd!

A question: is your music royalty free/under a creative commons license? I use a lot of chip/bit tunes on my YouTube videos. I would love to feature some of your work in my videos (maybe even my next one). Let me know

Retro Tech Select - YouTube channel covering throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."
    Newest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker

Still a very good album!

Quote Originally Posted by StuOhQ View Post
    Great stuff, Jredd!

A question: is your music royalty free/under a creative commons license? I use a lot of chip/bit tunes on my YouTube videos. I would love to feature some of your work in my videos (maybe even my next one). Let me know
    I would think it best to send JRedd (Trevin) and email to ask him for permission to use his music. I actually did that with another chiptune artist who goes by Pixelizer on YT and he was totally okay with it. So I've used some his tunes in my videos before. Just ask permission and I'm sure in most cases, these guys would be okay with it as long as you aren't featuring the entire song and credit them in the video and video description.

Not specifically about Limitless but JRedd all the same! Just had Sigflup send me this..

https://youtu.be/jPxjPVNaMkg

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One Scrobins09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrossBow View Post
    Not specifically about Limitless but JRedd all the same! Just had Sigflup send me this..

https://youtu.be/jPxjPVNaMkg
    Hey CrossBow, that's really cool! I've been trying to build out my existing chiptune collection. Do you think Sigflup would be game to make me a copy of Blowfish with some sincere flattery and a generous donation? If so, I'd love your insights and recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrobins09 View Post
    Hey CrossBow, that's really cool! I've been trying to build out my existing chiptune collection. Do you think Sigflup would be game to make me a copy of Blowfish with some sincere flattery and a generous donation? If so, I'd love your insights and recommendation.
    Try it but I doubt so. I am friends with her on facebook and some months ago she bought new boards for Mega Drive to make new demo carts for everyone who wants any. Sadly she later told she won't do them due to mental health issues.

Thread Information