Quantcast

Page 65 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Sega-16 Beat the Last of the Genesis, Sega CD, & 32X Libraries in 2021?

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert RvR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goati View Post
    I came to report that I was bribed to complete Gunship on hard mode.
    Which I will do sometime soon.

Cheers and long live Matt Furniss
    Looking forward to it dude! I watched a few of your streams they are pretty cool.

Raging in the Streets goldenband's Avatar

Small update: I've been playing M-1 Abrams Battle Tank in recent weeks. Hoping to aim for a clear sometime this month!

Quote Originally Posted by goldenband View Post
    Small update: I've been playing M-1 Abrams Battle Tank in recent weeks. Hoping to aim for a clear sometime this month!
    What are your feelings on the neutral ending? Its borderline but I feel like the wording is just a bit too negative to accept.

Quote Originally Posted by RvR View Post
    What are your feelings on the neutral ending? Its borderline but I feel like the wording is just a bit too negative to accept.
    Which one is that -- do you have a screenshot? I've only seen the bad ending, as seen here:

https://youtu.be/shxFnnbKk4U?t=767

Which one is that -- do you have a screenshot? I've only seen the bad ending, as seen here:

https://youtu.be/shxFnnbKk4U?t=767

Bugs Bunny in Double Trouble is done. The game was a bit too difficult for its own good and although you can run very fast you mostly have to walk very cautiously like in Bubsy. I can't say it was my most favorite platformer but it wasn't the worst game either.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Raistlin; 09-12-2020 at 06:00 AM.

Fantastic, Raistlin! That one's been hanging out for a long, long time. Great to see it finally cleared.

Tintin in Tibet is done. This one was brutal. I have no clue how Infogrames could have thought the difficulty is okay and kids would have fun with this one. Last week I beat Spirou which was way too hard too but this one was even more difficult. At least there are passwords every 3-4 levels. I am glad this one is off this list and off my personal one too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Brilliant! And yes, my experience with Tintin left me astonished at what Infogrames thought would be OK for a younger audience -- but that seems to be their "thing". Maybe they just wanted to guarantee that families wouldn't complain that their kids beat the game in an afternoon?

PimpTaxi is real 2401 Master of Shinobi PimpUigi's Avatar

Do we really need to beat Night Trap and Corpse Killer on non-32X CD?
    Whomever beats Syndicate's Sega CD version is in for a nice treat. I beat it a long time ago and it's my favorite version of Syndicate. Wish I had time to put in to beating it again but I don't. : (

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Venture View Post
    It's not "I like big boobies, where's a pic of Jennifer Love Hewitt!" it's "I like big boobies, and this Sonic character has them. Score!!"

PimpTaxi is real 2401 Master of Shinobi PimpUigi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goati View Post
    Hello there again,

I've cleared the Menacer 6-game cartridge 2 or 3 months ago, but forgot to post about it here more in detail, although I think goldenband had warned about it with a post here.

*snip*

I've played them all more than once just to be thorough, but Whack Ball and Ready, Aim, Tomatoes! are the only ones you have to spend a bit of time on, for a "clear".
    I forget the details but you could hack to make sure how many stages there are exactly.
    So 5 stages on Whack Ball, but I'm really curious about how many unique stages Ready, Aim, Tomatoes! has because that's the most fun Menacer game out of the bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Venture View Post
    It's not "I like big boobies, where's a pic of Jennifer Love Hewitt!" it's "I like big boobies, and this Sonic character has them. Score!!"

Quote Originally Posted by PimpUigi View Post
    Do we really need to beat Night Trap and Corpse Killer on non-32X CD?
    Yeah, I think so -- they are different ports, after all, with a different UI in the case of Night Trap. I've thought about doing that one, actually, since I've only played the 32X version.

When your free time situation improves, Syndicate may still be waiting! "If it takes forever / I will wait for you..."

When your free time situation improves, Syndicate may still be waiting! "If it takes forever / I will wait for you..."
    Oh dear, I had completely forgotten about this thread... I finished Syndicate on the MegaCD about three weeks ago, when I played it for review purposes. I didn't take a winning screen shot though (like I said, forgot about the thread). Does that count, or should I just play the final mission once more and take another screen shot then? (I still have the password lying around, I think...)
    The funny thing about an oxymoron is, even if you remove the ox, there'll always be a moron. The Question Remains: Y?

Oh, it 100% counts! Sure, screenshots are nice, but we've had plenty of honor-system posts, and if there's anyone I'm glad to trust on the honor system it's you.

Thanks for logging the win! And yeah, we're still going -- someone's gotta document all those undocumented Mega Drive/Mega CD/32X endings.

Quote Originally Posted by RvR View Post
    The game called "Formula 1" is ridiculously easy, its just that it will take about 2-3 hours of a mildly sharp attention span to beat. I would do it if the game wasn't so monotonous. Every other racing game left is ridiculous hard so this one caught me off guard.
    I think I just found a mistake. After RvR made this post Formula 1 was off the list and marked as beaten by him but he said he would beat it if the game wasn't so monotonous so actually he didn't and the game is still unbeaten.
    That means well no not at all as I finished the Championship mode today but I didn't take a pic as I thought it wouldn't be of interest here anymore.
    There is still an Arcade mode and now you have to decide if the championship mode is enough to call it finally beaten or not.

Thread Information