Quantcast

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: New User can't access the forum

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training

[
    Quote Originally Posted by bagmahnutz View Post
    If you read *this* thread you'd know that I was the one who first linked to that thread here. Read my posts a page back, I directly linked to that thread.
    Nobody suggested him to make a new account.
    User "americandad" suggested to Stevie that he should pm sega-16 staff. But him and other lazy people started asking for people to post for them in this thread. All the while they could've followed americandad's advice and pm'd Melf or other staff.

Superrayman please read all my posts before coming in with your tardy reaction. Tyvm.

Dechief, offered advice BEFORE americandad

Capture.jpg

Obviously people don't know to message Melf. Otherwise this 11 page thread wouldn't exist right? I don't think laziness has anything to do with it.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert

Quote Originally Posted by citrus3000psi View Post
    Dechief, offered advice BEFORE americandad
    Capture.jpg
    Obviously people don't know to message Melf. Otherwise this 11 page thread wouldn't exist right? I don't think laziness has anything to do with it.
    I completely ignored his post and forgot about it, my bad. It was such horrendously bad advice that I simply repressed the memory of seeing it. Contacting staff about these issues is common sense. You have a problem with a site? Contact the site (staff)! Easy. Don't make yet another account. Why would you do that. How will it help you to have two deactivated accounts? Sheesh, talk about "good advice".

Quote Originally Posted by Superrayman3 View Post
    Whether my reaction is "tardy" or not is completely irrelevant, it doesn't change the fact that you falsely accused me of being Steve Goodwin and you have yet to acknowledge such after being proven wrong when if you'd have taken some time to do some fact checking before you opened your mouth you would have realized that we're two completely different people because think about it why would I need to create a 2nd account (or why would I wait so long to make a 2nd account for that matter) when I've been on these forums for over 2 years? You took the first shot when you falsely accused me and I had every right to defend myself with facts, apologies if I'm coming off as a prick about this but after having bad experiences of false accusations made against me in the past I take false accusations against me very seriously and that's one thing I refuse to put up with, you can call me every name under the sun and it wouldn't phase me, but when I'm falsely accused of something then it becomes personal.
    Still tardy. And by tardy I mean late. Late, because if you'd bother to read my posts right before your first reply to me you'd know that there was no need to reply to me. Another user already pointed out that you and stevie are two different persons. So, there you go. I'm calling a truce if you are.
    Last edited by bagmahnutz; 02-14-2017 at 04:48 PM.

pffft 2 accounts. The most concurrent accounts I ever had on a single forum was around 8 or 9.

Banned by Administrators Sports Talker

Sad

Okay listen, I'm sorry man, can you please delete the Stevie Goodwin account and keep the Steven Goodwin account. It was a accident.

What did i do wrong to be hated here in the forums? It's my first time here. :sad:

Did somebody hate you? You must've misunderstood.

no. can you please delete the Stevie Goodwin account and keep the Steven Goodwin account. It was a accident.

Hey melf, can you get me activated? Can you delete my Stevie Goodwin account and keep my Steven Goodwin account. It was an accident. I tried to do 5 posts or 50 posts and i still can't post new threads. Can you help me? Thank you. I'm new here. Can you get me to the next level please?

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Goodwin View Post
    Hey melf, can you get me activated? Can you delete my Stevie Goodwin account and keep my Steven Goodwin account. It was an accident. I tried to do 5 posts or 50 posts and i still can't post new threads. Can you help me? Thank you. I'm new here. Can you get me to the next level please?
    Hey, bro. Try sending him a pm instead.

Quote Originally Posted by bagmahnutz View Post
    Hey, bro. Try sending him a pm instead.
    Can many blank stuff help (Like spacing and leaving nothing) for 50 posts since it won't bother someone. Thank you. You were right, i did misunderstood.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Goodwin View Post
    Can many blank stuff help (Like spacing and leaving nothing) for 50 posts since it won't bother someone. Thank you. You were right, i did misunderstood.
    I don't know. Try sending a private message to Melf and ask him directly. I'm sure he will help you out.

I've reduced the minimum post amount for new users for creating threads from 50 to 25 posts. That seems to be more fair, since the 50 minimum was made when the forum first moved to Vbulletin years ago.

Hero of Algol

Assistance required please
    Hey I joined few days ago and am unable to post or reply on the forums. I would really like some expert opinions before I begin recapping my VA6 HDG tmss genesis, as I am experiencing strange and dull colors such as ( in green hill zone) gray clouds with yellow and red outlines and extremely heavy jail bars through composite. Please help me. Thanks
    http://www.sega-16.com/forum/member.php?145529-gio343

Done!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training L2000's Avatar

Thanks to all that helped , my activation is successful

Hey Melf, I just got 25 posts and i still can't post new threads. Can you help me. How long is 50 posts?

Thread Information