Quantcast

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Post a Pic of YOUR Gaming Room !

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

Wow, Shifted! That collection puts most retro game shops to shame. Very impressive!

I was trying to upload a pic of my collection, but everytime I do it either says 'invalid file' or 'upload failed', so fuck it I give up.
    Last edited by Mega Drive Bowlsey; 09-14-2019 at 06:52 AM.

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    Wow, Shifted! That collection puts most retro game shops to shame. Very impressive!

I was trying to upload a pic of my collection, but everytime I do it either says 'invalid file' or 'upload failed', so fuck it I give up.
    Oh come on man, its 2019! don't make me tell you about https://imgur.com again!
    been telling people for 20 years about using external upload sites, getting kinda tired now..

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    Fine.

Here is me and a buddy playing some Street Fighter II on my modest setup.
    OMG!!! You’re friends with Conan O’Brien???

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

I'm his hair. You know-how in front it turns into an orange swirl. Well, now you know why.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Post it mate, You come across as a gamer and I much rather see a gamer's room, to a collector. I don't see eye to eye with SegataS but I'll credit his gaming room to being a real set up and where he actually plays the system on display, compared to those YouTube channels with various hardware and software on the back shelf
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Nameless One

Thanks mate, 12 years and counting so it's taken a while and it is a long enjoyable journey ahead. I had 1 console of every release set up previously, split between various rooms/TVs so hopefully one day soon will have everything in a games room set up how I want, all in due time though.

For now I leave a SMS, SMD, SNES and N64 set up to rotate through games .

Chuck your photos up on imgur - easiest way to post it. Get the "share link -> BB forums code link" and that way you can just copy and paste the address into your post.
    Looking for a PAL disc only of Mega CD Marko's Magic Football if you want to sell me one.

Quote Originally Posted by sashadarko View Post
    Hey, moustache fuck, if you still read this very thread. You're ARE speedy speedy Sonic, right?.

Just hope SEGA will bring out its own Astro Pro Arcade stick now

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert StuOhQ's Avatar

Just put together a video of my gaming room/setup

Retro Tech Select - YouTube channel covering throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."
    Newest Video: Abomination! Xenoblade Chronicles X at 480i Over Composite... For Science! - Cut Content, Episode 1

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

I've posted my man cave several years ago. It's not the most organized setup out there. I did, however, put together a new PC back in November. I upgraded from my 2014 i7-4790k, to an i9-9900K with a 1TB NVME internal M.2 drive. The motherboard is a Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero Wi-Fi. The case, PSU and other storage devices are from my old build.

The case with the side open.

The case with the side panel on.

I need a new desk. I still have this one, becuase it has an overhead shelf. I need to build a shelf above the desk area and get one of those larger desks. That's a 27" Dell 1440p/144hz G-Sync monitor.

Attached Images Attached Images
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

I don't know sir. I kinda like how that Desk looks. It's got character.
    05/05/15

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert StuOhQ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I don't know sir. I kinda like how that Desk looks. It's got character.
    Agreed. It's a slick looking build as well.

Retro Tech Select - YouTube channel covering throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."
    Newest Video: Abomination! Xenoblade Chronicles X at 480i Over Composite... For Science! - Cut Content, Episode 1

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Xb

I redid everything. I redid the wiring behind everything. New surge protectors. Got new shelving and side piece to one shelf. Added adjustable colors LED lighting to the back of the TV with remote. I made it tighter. Cozier and more compact. I plan to add a 1up arcade machine at some point down the line. I have been wanting to do this for a while and I hated cleaning behind the old shelves with 4-year-old dust back there. There was a crusty old Dualshock 4 that was tan-sh with all the dust and grime. I don't even remember that controller lol. Anyway. I'm happy with it. My neighbors sure didn't like the hammering the past week I been doing lol. This is only the modern game room. I have not done anything to the retro game room. That's for another point in time.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I've posted my man cave several years ago.
    Nice set up, that that old 360 still work?

Anway, Other than a 3DO FZ-10 & an NES up in the attic and a 3DS which in the toilet. Here's pretty much every console I have set up or by a main TV that can be set up in a few min's

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

The 360 has trouble recognizing that a disc is in the tray. I have to slide a thin piece of cardboard in there to center the drive spindle. I mostly use that 360 for shooters like Raiden Fighters Aces in TATE. That monitor’s stand can spin upright,
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    The 360 has trouble recognizing that a disc is in the tray. I have to slide a thin piece of cardboard in there to center the drive spindle. I mostly use that 360 for shooters like Raiden Fighters Aces in TATE. That monitor’s stand can spin upright,
    . My old 360 is long dead and doesn't work at all. Nice to meet a fan of Raiden Fighters Aces too, that is such a classic shooter. Gutted it wasn't made BC. Nice PC rig BTW too
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Thread Information