Quantcast

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bloodstained, Igarashi's "Igavania" kickstarter

Raging in the Streets

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Final straw indeed. But don't give me all the credit, one straw isn't enough to break a camels back.
    Well, thats what that saying means...

Joe was a bit of angsty man at the best of times really, Game Sack comments are disabled on YT purely because Joe just doesn't really do social interaction very well at all. I bet out of the two of them Dave is actually the much nicer & cooler of them, and he like Fugazi so more points there.

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gogogadget View Post
    Well, thats what that saying means...

Joe was a bit of angsty man at the best of times really, Game Sack comments are disabled on YT purely because Joe just doesn't really do social interaction very well at all. I bet out of the two of them Dave is actually the much nicer & cooler of them, and he like Fugazi so more points there.
    I've hung around with Joe before and he's a perfectly friendly guy. We played some group games of Battle Lode Runner and Bomberman 94 and it was quite fun. I don't know the details behind whatever reason he left Sega16, but he's still a semi-regular poster on PCEFX I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Raging in the Streets

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    I've hung around with Joe before and he's a perfectly friendly guy. We played some group games of Battle Lode Runner and Bomberman 94 and it was quite fun. I don't know the details behind whatever reason he left Sega16, but he's still a semi-regular poster on PCEFX I think.
    A lot of people are like that, on forums & the likes they are pretty short and testy but in real life they are perfectly nice people. I'm sure there is a context barrier or some sort of weird psychological reason why people on the internet are just generally more angry.

Also helps you was playing a game like Bomberman, seriously I don't think i've ever played Bomberman and been in a foul mood it's just the most fun ever.

ding-doaw Raging in the Streets tomaitheous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gogogadget View Post
    Huh??? I see the comments section just fine for Gamesack YT videos, and I've commented on them just the same (and recently too).

How about you explain to me how I'm wrong in this topic about lack of faith in IGA instead first, then we can continue talking more about me. Start with this video @3:55 https://youtu.be/NMQOtD7WKhg?t=235
    Dude. I already know your opinion. I don't particularly agree with it. I acknowledge you have a strong opinion on this, but that's about it. Here's the problem; you're too obsessed and absolutely have to have the last word. It's not that you don't add substance to the discussions, because you do, but then you belittle that contribution by dragging things out.. that frankly don't need to be dragged out to such a point. I don't know if it's because you're looking for a fight (enjoy it), or if you just hold too strong of opinions that they are right and anything in opposition is wrong, and needs to be defeated. Maybe not all your posts are like this, but these sort of drama-fit-escapades standout. I'm not saying most people don't hit that level once in a while, because most people do, but the frequency in which regular/typical members do it - is pretty minuscule in comparison. I dunno. Just something to reflect upon.

As I've said in the past, I don't posted a whole lot here - but I read a LOT of threads here. Most of what I would have to say would probably be redundant to what others have already said and voicing my opinion in particular isn't going to change or add relevant substance to a conversation (nor do I care that I need to be heard unlike some people around on forums where their "opinion" is very important for everyone to read).

Banned by Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by tomaitheous View Post
    Dude. I already know your opinion. I don't particularly agree with it.
    Then say that instead of starting shit and saying I'm started shit, lol.

Raging in the Streets

Quote Originally Posted by tomaitheous View Post
    Huh??? I see the comments section just fine for Gamesack YT videos, and I've commented on them just the same (and recently too).
    Oh? I thought for sure when I watched some videos some time back they were disabled. My bad.

Old School Sega 4 Ever! Master of Shinobi Lan Di's Avatar

Confirmed for the Nintendo Switch!!

Antiquing Hedgehog Lord QuickSciFi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by QuickSciFi View Post

Lol.

I actually don't mind it one way or the other. I invested on the PS4 version. But, even if that one gets cancelled, too, as long as there is a physical copy for any console, I'd be happy.

Too bad for those who wanted that Wii U version, though. But, tbh, most people who were preemptively outraged (and now we know with reason) about their Wii U version getting cancelled, were just there for collecting sake and not for the gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by QuickSciFi View Post
    Lol.

I actually don't mind it one way or the other. I invested on the PS4 version. But, even if that one gets cancelled, too, as long as there is a physical copy for any console, I'd be happy.

Too bad for those who wanted that Wii U version, though. But, tbh, most people who were preemptively outraged (and now we know with reason) about their Wii U version getting cancelled, were just there for collecting sake and not for the gameplay.
    I agree. The Wii U is Nintendo's greatest failure along with the Virtual Boy. Igarashi is smart enough to understand that investing in the WiiU and ignoring the Switch in 2018 would be a colossally misguided venture.
    Last edited by Lan Di; 03-22-2017 at 02:12 AM.

They could've gone with both versions, though.

But I must continue to admit that the Koji Igarashi Kickstarter has been way more "giving", the fanservice has been much more evident, the choices have been more obvious, and the transparency has been more detailed from the start than the Yu Suzuki one. I may be one of the only few who was actually happy to hear him say that the project's release date would have to be postponed. I'm in no hurry whatsoever. All I care for is an excellent product.

Luckily, Shenmue III has been getting likewise news as of late. 'Also not in a hurry to play it. I just want the best possible game we could all play.

bump!

Looks like Nintendo was behind the decision all along. Or, more like, Nintendo made it near impossible for the Wii U version to be made:

Koji Igarashi:
    “During our Kickstarter campaign, the Wii U was at the height of its popularity, but the situation has drastically changed after the release of Nintendo Switch. This change made it difficult to receive the necessary support from the hardware maker, which has led us to drop the Wii U development and shift the development to Nintendo Switch.”
    http://kotaku.com/bloodstained-ritua...swi-1793513372

Social Justice Ninja Master of Shinobi IrishNinja's Avatar

can't really blame them at this point, they gave the WU a full gen but anyone can see why they'd be hedging their bets on the switch. that said, i've been having fun with bomberman, blaster master neo & spectre knight on the switch & thinking i might just make it my go-to for old school type gameplay (ToeJam & Earl, the Wonder Boy games etc) so i moved my physical copy to that system as well, looking forward to it.

of course it is still nintendo so watch them dump Mother 3 on WU VC for christmas or something hahaha

Wait. You can select your physical copy option already?

Thread Information