Quantcast

Thread: Embarrassing Moments In Your Life

Wildside Expert Retropolis Zone's Avatar

Default Embarrassing Moments In Your Life

We've all had 'em: embarrassing moments. Go loose with stories.

As for myself, I remember one day when my neighbour came at our door to pick up her package from some webshop. I literally just woke up, it was a hot summer day, and I was about to take a shower, but decided to drink something before doing so. So I went downstairs in my underwear, unaware that my parents had accepted said package the day before, to get something to drink. Then my neighbour walked up to our house and already saw me in my boxer, but went ahead and rung the bell, anyway. Now when I get into uncomfortable dillemas I tend to lose my straight-forward thinking, so I ended up opening the door and simply giving her the package as I would normally do. Every time I tell this story people laugh at me and call me dumb because I should have simply told my neighbour that I was going to put on some clothes, but for whatever reason I really didn't think of that at that point in time. Because of that I think it was quite an embarrassing act of mine, even though I am sure people have gotten themselves into much more embarrassing circumstances than this. Perhaps I could call myself lucky that that was probably the most embarrassing moment of my life.

Raging in the Streets SEGA.GENESIS1989's Avatar

Oh that one is easy!

Grade 4 ... from kindergarten to grade 8, I always arrived to class 5 to 10 minutes late. One day my grade school teacher got sick and tired of me coming late and interrupting her class and she walked me to the principal`s office. After discussing the issue with the principal, they gave me a warning: If I arrived late 3 more times, I would be suspended!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anyways, I couldn`t help it. I was late two more times and scolded by the teacher. She reminded me what would happen if arrived late one more time.

The next morning, I woke up and realized that I was about to be late to class again. I hopped out of bed, disrobed, put my sweater on and quickly pulled on my pants. I quickly brushed my teeth and sprinted to school.

To my surprise, I found the classroom door closed. I was late 5 minutes!

I opened the door and was confronted by the entire class gazing in my direction. The look on my teacher`s face hinted at the fact that she was about to march me back to the principal`s office.

Oh well! I turned around and began to hang my jacket on the hook when I heard the entire class burst in a laughter.

I looked around to see what was so funny only to find my classmates pointing at my pants.

I looked down and discovered that I had put my pants on backwards. In my haste to get to school on time, I simply slipped on my pants haphazardly. Not only that but my zipper was undone! That day everyone knew that my blue Fruit of the Loom underwear.

Although I was mortified, my teacher took pity on me and accepted the fact that I was always going to be late. Hurray! No suspension!
    "There's nothing to fear, except fear itself"
    http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s486/link2link2link/YUZOKOSHIROISAGODNEOSEEDEDITION.gif

Real Gamers Wear Monocles Master of Shinobi mick_aka's Avatar

I stayed at my now ex's parents house one night, woke up really early and thought I would make a cheeky bacon sandwich.
    When lighting the hob I set fire to the bath robe I was wearing, her mother walked in and found me naked in her kitchen jumping up and down on one of her bath robes.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSega
    When I speculate, I post sources to back up my claims.

Antifwhaaa?!?!!? Master of Shinobi Crystalpepsifan's Avatar

What the hell is a hob? And what is a cheeky bacon sandwich?

A hob is a drunk person posting on Sega-16.

Proud 16-bit War Veteran ESWAT Veteran David J.'s Avatar

Haven't posted a lot lately... not really into Sega so much, got married six months ago, about to get out of the military etc. Busy times.

Anyway, when it came time for wedding gifts my wife did some boudoir photography for me. What did I get her? I bought her a fucking safe at walmart. I did this with a straight face.

I made up for it by spending $500+ on jewelry on the honeymoon.
    The smell of scorched oil hangs in the air as a premonition of danger, while the engine gloriously shouts its war cry...

Throughout history, suspicion has always bred conflict. The real conflict, though, resides in people's hearts. This conflict has just begun.

nes x-men nes x-men nes x-men

I was at work one day and I was singing some Beegees song for no good reason. Stocking items and I didn't hear the doorbell. Turned around and some chick was laughing at me. Scared me and I realized I was singing 1970s music for some random girl I didn't know.
    This is your money, give me a smoking.

Raging in the Streets

I've threw up on at least 5 people.

Mega Driven Raging in the Streets cleeg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalpepsifan View Post
    What the hell is a hob? And what is a cheeky bacon sandwich?
    Hob = Stove; gas, electric rings for saucepans etc.
    Cheeky bacon sandwich = in this case (I assume from the context) an illicit, or slightly not allowed bacon sandwich given the making of it in someone else's house from someone else's bacon.

Thread Information