Quantcast

Thread: CHRISTMAS NIGHTS INTO DREAMS NEEDED:

Saturn CHRISTMAS NIGHTS INTO DREAMS NEEDED:

Okay look, I've asked before, and I guess I'm going to ask again, does ANYONE out there have a complete copy of the U.S. Release for Christmas NiGHTS Into Dreams? If you do, can you PLEASE upload/ share a HIGH RESOLUTION SCAN of the Christmas NiGHTS Into Dreams rear side of the Cardboard sleeve? I provided an example.

The reason I ask is because I've made a longbox print with art and logos I've scanned, and redone myself, but the biggest issue(ironically) is finding a good scan of the artwork. I only own the disc, so if anyone's willing to help, I will GLADLY share the final product that's pictured below. Also, while the back may seem okay, I can assure you; it looks atrocious, I need a higher res scan, and I DO NOT OWN the slip cover!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Looks nice, what are you using for the front cover part, just a single image?

I will see if I can grab my copy and take it into work and get it scanned. Would 600dpi be okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Mega Driven Raging in the Streets cleeg's Avatar

Oh I forgot about this! I have it... somewhere. I will have a look next week when I'm off work.

Social Justice Ninja Master of Shinobi IrishNinja's Avatar

ah, nice - looks good as a longbox! im just bummed my paper sleeve one lacks the happy holidays from SEGA sticker i used to see on em

Wow, that is some fantastic work. It looks awesome! Makes me wish I still had my copy for the Christmas season, now I just have it on Steam.
    Quote Originally Posted by j_factor View Post
    The Sega Saturn was God's gift to humanity. This is inarguable fact!

Feedback Thread: http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...ack&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Looks nice, what are you using for the front cover part, just a single image?

I will see if I can grab my copy and take it into work and get it scanned. Would 600dpi be okay?
    YES PLEASE! 600 DPI would be AMAZING! Because once it's compressed to be printed, it looks great! Please upload it asap, because I have someone who prints these professionally, and he even did the cuts for the spines just like they did on official longbox artwork.
    Last edited by ThatGamingKid; 11-09-2015 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cleeg View Post
    Oh I forgot about this! I have it... somewhere. I will have a look next week when I'm off work.

Can you scan the rear of the paper sleeve? PLEASE? 600DPI would be great, and I'll send you a copy of the JPEGs for the longbox.

Master of Shinobi

edit: nevermind, that's the normal version only.

Sorry I forgot to bring it in to work today, I will try to remember to grab it tonight to bring in tomorrow.

Are you going to be able to distribute those professionally cut inserts? Because I'd really like one if possible.
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Saturn

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Sorry I forgot to bring it in to work today, I will try to remember to grab it tonight to bring in tomorrow.

Are you going to be able to distribute those professionally cut inserts? Because I'd really like one if possible.
    I can, I'll have to talk to my friend who prints and cuts them, and I'll forward some to you if you're willing to pay a few bucks. But I cannot proceed without the rear artwork scan for Christmas NiGHTS, because the one I have now looks awful, especially in comparison to everything else that's been printed. So if you can get me the scan, I'll see what I can do to get you a copy of both the front manual and the rear artwork.
    Last edited by ThatGamingKid; 11-10-2015 at 05:40 PM.

Hey there, I have the scans, I sent you a PM about this as well, can you please give me an email address to send them to?

I also brought my sleeve to work with me today. Let me know if you need an additional scan. Also can you do DVD sized sleeve? or just Original Saturn case size?
    -Rick "Only fools oppose the almighty Megatron"

http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...light=foxhound

I did get ahold of them and sent the scans off to their email address. My copy does not have the "happy holiday" sticker on it though.

Mega Driven Raging in the Streets cleeg's Avatar

Sorry to give backword on this, but I'm going to be off work longer than I thought so won't be able to get the scan done any time soon. Sorry about that, hope you get sorted.

Thread Information