Quantcast

Thread: Sega Master System games

Default Sega Master System games

I want to sell these in lots if at all possible. If someone want both I will sell them both for $55 shipped. PayPal only please. I tried to be as specific as possible. US Seller. Will ship overseas but buyer pays actual shipping. If you have any questions please ask.

Lot 1 $25.00 Shipped.
    1. Out Run with Manual Case and Manual. Manual has some damage (plastic in upper left corner torn)
    2. Hang On & Safari Hunt with Case and Manual. In a Genesis case. Case has minor defect upper right corner
    3. Hang On & Safari Hunt with Case and Manual. Case and insert torn on back corner.
    4. Great Football with Case and Manual. Case and insert has a tear front and back left corner.
    5. Pro Wrestling. Cart only
    All games cleaned and tested.

Lot 2 $35.00 Shipped.
    1. After burner with Case and Manual.
    2. Out Run with Case and Manual. Minor damage to bottom left corner of the case.
    3. Missile Defense 3-D with Case and Manual. Minor defect on front of the case.
    4. Hang On & Safari Hunt with case and Manual. Minor defect on front of the case.
    5. Columns with Case NO manual.
    6. Pro Wresting. Cart only
    All games cleaned and tested.

Last edited by Jessie; 02-13-2016 at 09:25 PM.

I am also ope to offers. and would be willing to split up the sets if needed.

Thread Information