Quantcast

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Xenocider for Dreamcast

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Yes, but youíre both overseas.

*Edit*

I was checking my gmail and Iíd gotten a notice that my payment didnít go through, but Iím showing a charge on my account. Iíll order directly from your site, if the charges drop from my account.
    It turns out that Play-Asia has an office in Kentucky, which is where my copy came from.

Attached Images Attached Images
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

a.k.a. hombreimaginario Outrunner synapse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    It turns out that Play-Asia has an office in Kentucky, which is where my copy came from.
    Considering we shipped al copies to their headquarters in Hong Kong, I assume all the back and forth shipping is way cheaper for them and it is for us.

Thanks for the update

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

It's cheaper to ship in bulk!
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Thread Information