Quantcast

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970
Results 1,036 to 1,044 of 1044

Thread: Why do people have issues with others not being fans of the SNES?

Nonconformist Hedgehog-in-TrainingWCPO Agent EyeDeeNo76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gogogadget View Post
    To be fair, exaggerating everything is pretty much my thing.
    Although busting someone balls about being a noob over voice chat is perfectly acceptable during a game, but then i'm British.
    I remember once I ran into some blokes online playing Grid for the PS3 and them giving me a hard time poking fun because I was American saying things "you American soldiers are killing British soldiers" and other distasteful remarks, well it woke me up and I caught up the one doing the most of the banter and put him into a wall at speed than saying "what's a mater he-he boy.. why ain't you laughing now" taking out there leader with horrific damage did shut them up.

Edit: I did end the race without much damage myself and still in a upper mid field position.
    Last edited by EyeDeeNo76; 10-20-2016 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeDeeNo76 View Post
    I remember once I ran into some blokes online playing Grid for the PS3 and them giving me a hard time poking fun because I was American saying things "you American soldiers are killing British soldiers" and other distasteful remarks, well it woke me up and I caught up the one doing the most of the banter and put him into a wall at speed than saying "what's a mater he-he boy.. why ain't you laughing now" taking out there leader with horrific damage did shut them up.

Edit: I did end the race without much damage myself and still in a upper mid field position.
    Hmm. I think I've only seen one person act all racist, whether it was on forums or in online games.

Banned by Administrators

Been playing my online game mostly on PC these days, so I don't hear chat anymore like I used to on X-Box (the king of chatty people console). And while you guys are complaining about all the negative things others may be saying, for me it's something I miss.

Nameless One

Nameless One

Only one level playable :

[Cancelled] Rayman (SNES/SNES CD - Ubisoft - ~1991-92 )

This prototype has been found by Rayman co-creator Frédéric Houde who worked on it alongside with Michel Ancel. According to Mr Houde, they put a few other demos on cartridge but he doesn’t know if he still has them (these cartridges may have been reused for other projects).
    Only one level is playable in this demo (the one with the blue background) and there aren’t any enemy. A video should be available very soon.
    The prototype runs on a stock SNES, not on SNES CD. From what I’ve read, Michel Ancel pitched Rayman to Ubisoft as an SNES CD game because he and his team had already planned too many levels and they thought the game wouldn’t fit into a cartridge. They worked on the Jaguar version after the SNES CD was shelved.

Raging in the Streets

Quote Originally Posted by EyeDeeNo76 View Post

Haha damn I love Grid, it's all just a bit of fun though throwing 'friendly' jabs at people when playing games.

Although on XBL most people just get mad and say they fucked your mum, yank kids are the worst.

Nonconformist Hedgehog-in-TrainingWCPO Agent EyeDeeNo76's Avatar

The comments being made were not "a bit of fun though throwing 'friendly' jabs at" me. I can let trash talk run off me like water off a duck's back but this was more than that. Edit2: It may have contributed to it but ha-ha the name of my race team was Yankee Pros. The track this happened on was Spa-Francorchamps, and I put that guy into that nice flat facing wall on at the outside binging of turn 7 Les Combes.
    Race Driver: Grid was an awesome crash simulator/racing game I played fair amount of it off and online (always played with full damage on and in cockpit view) that is till Codemasters shout down the servers. Just three years after release? Codies turning off the servers so soon is a one reason of why I will not purchases Codemasters games anymore. Edit: I would careless if they got dissolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Been playing my online game mostly on PC these days, so I don't hear chat anymore like I used to on X-Box (the king of chatty people console). And while you guys are complaining about all the negative things others may be saying, for me it's something I miss.
    "X-Box (the king of chatty people console)"
    Okay so speaking about the same game I did run into some great people to chat with as well one I remember the most was from Lisbon, Portugal.
    Last edited by EyeDeeNo76; 10-24-2016 at 12:48 PM.

Banned by Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by Gogogadget View Post
    Haha damn I love Grid, it's all just a bit of fun though throwing 'friendly' jabs at people when playing games.

Although on XBL most people just get mad and say they fucked your mum, yank kids are the worst.
    People get mad and act like kids anywhere.

Master of Shinobi Dirt Ball Gamer's Avatar

9 out of 10 neckbeards agree that playing video games "to have fun" and "in a timely manner" runs counterintuitive to the neckbeard agenda.

*statistics provided by the Great North American Neckbeard Alliance

Thread Information