Quantcast

Thread: December eBay listings: SMS, Mark III, Famicom, SFC, Mega Drive, etc.

Banned by Administrators Road Rasher

Default December eBay listings: Famicom, SMS, Mark III, SFC, Mega Drive, etc.

here's a link to my eBay auctions
    Through December 9th, I'll be adding listings for many SMS, Mark III, Famicom, NES, SNES, SFC, and maybe N64 games.
    Most will be 30 day Buy-it-Now listings.
    International buyers please contact me first for shipping quotes.
    Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Prince Talmit; 12-12-2016 at 05:23 AM.

Added close to 100 complete Famicom games,
    Sorry I didn't get more Sega stuff up.
    Lowered prices for a few dozen items.

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

Nothing is showing up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

Super Robot Raging in the Streets Obviously's Avatar

Coincidentally I just bought Dragon Buster II off of you before I even saw this thread.

I'd been eyeing up a copy in Japan but then yours popped up and saved me some trouble.

Lots of cool stuff available!

Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post
    Nothing is showing up for me.
    Shit. Sorry for that. And thanks for bringing it to my attention.
    Apparently I have my shipping set to exclude Africa, so as such it looks like my listings won't even show up. I will change that for future listings.
    Is there anything in particular you're looking for? I just might have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Obviously View Post
    Coincidentally I just bought Dragon Buster II off of you before I even saw this thread.

I'd been eyeing up a copy in Japan but then yours popped up and saved me some trouble.

Lots of cool stuff available!
    Thanks for the purchase, and yeah I'm glad you caught my listing!
    I'd been trying to collect all the Namcot hard case games (and Taito and Sunsoft ones too) - they're all so nice!

I've taken notice to your "Pennsyltucky" location in the past, lol, you really are out there! I've never been through your town but I do go up to Sunbury and Danville once in a blue moon. Did you know there was an arcade in Sunbury last year? Nothing too noteworthy and now closed, but they did have a Super Mario Bros "Mushroom World" ticket-redemption pinball game that I'd never seen before, and it was a lot of fun to play. Too bad that place didn't last, every time I was there the only other customers were patients from the state hospital in Selinsgrove it seemed.

Anyhow, I left your package at the post office today, so you should see it on Thursday or Friday. And thanks again!

Bump.
    Added a slew of complete Famicom and SMS games.

Super Robot Raging in the Streets Obviously's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Talmit View Post
    Shit. Sorry for that. And thanks for bringing it to my attention.
    Apparently I have my shipping set to exclude Africa, so as such it looks like my listings won't even show up. I will change that for future listings.
    Is there anything in particular you're looking for? I just might have it.

Thanks for the purchase, and yeah I'm glad you caught my listing!
    I'd been trying to collect all the Namcot hard case games (and Taito and Sunsoft ones too) - they're all so nice!

I've taken notice to your "Pennsyltucky" location in the past, lol, you really are out there! I've never been through your town but I do go up to Sunbury and Danville once in a blue moon. Did you know there was an arcade in Sunbury last year? Nothing too noteworthy and now closed, but they did have a Super Mario Bros "Mushroom World" ticket-redemption pinball game that I'd never seen before, and it was a lot of fun to play. Too bad that place didn't last, every time I was there the only other customers were patients from the state hospital in Selinsgrove it seemed.

Anyhow, I left your package at the post office today, so you should see it on Thursday or Friday. And thanks again!
    I love the Namco cases too. Thanks for the quick shipment.

Yeah we're just a small jump from Sunbury and Danville. My town is the home of Knoebels Amusement Resort which has two small arcades in it. A modern one with mostly ticket redemption machines and some pinball and a smaller one with some of the older machines. It's only open during the summer but the park has free admission and parking. If you've never been there definitely check it out sometime if you happen to be in the area. The food is great too.
    Last edited by Obviously; 12-23-2016 at 12:32 AM.

Social Justice Ninja Master of Shinobi IrishNinja's Avatar

geez, that hori controller & those my cards look sexy. good luck with the sales, man!

Thread Information