Quantcast

Thread: Classic Gaming Quarterly

Master System Classic Gaming Quarterly

As much as people talk about Game Sack on these forums, I'm surprised nobody has talked much about this channel or others for that matter. A new video was posted a few days ago and I figured I'd share and get some talking going on here.

I really enjoyed this.

This was also pretty enjoyable. I would love to hear your thoughts about these console releases.
    05/05/15

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

I've been subbed to that fella for quite a time now. Awesome monotone voice.

I had a little trouble understanding that Brazilian? dude in one of the segments in that 2nd vid (should have turned on the subtitles, I guess) but otherwise I really enjoyed the vid. Usually you'd only get a US centric type vid from a States based youtuber.
    Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

Raging in the Streets SEGA.GENESIS1989's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    As much as people talk about Game Sack on these forums, I'm surprised nobody has talked much about this channel or others for that matter. A new video was posted a few days ago and I figured I'd share and get some talking going on here.

BonusKun,
    He's actually a member of the SEGA-16 forums and visits this place regularly!

Don't believe me? Check out his profile here: http://www.sega-16.com/forum/member....98-CGQuarterly
    "There's nothing to fear, except fear itself"
    http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s486/link2link2link/YUZOKOSHIROISAGODNEOSEEDEDITION.gif

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA.GENESIS1989 View Post
    BonusKun,
    He's actually a member of the SEGA-16 forums and visits this place regularly!

Don't believe me? Check out his profile here: http://www.sega-16.com/forum/member....98-CGQuarterly
    Yeah I know he is tho I wish he'd post more often.
    05/05/15

Thread Information