Quantcast

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: The Free Games Thread

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

Epic Games are giving away Darksiders 1 and 2 remasters as well as some snowboarding game. You have until the end of the week to grab 'em. Link: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/free-games

I already have both Darksiders games on Steam (and I'm currently playing through the second one atm), so trust me when I say they are fantastic games. Def worth getting them.

Click image above for my Youtube channel.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Agreed. DS 1-2 are great. Not perfect they have some flaws but are pretty fun. The first one is M rated Zelda with some GOW/DMC thrown in. Second is open-world Zelda ish but with Diablo loot with a dash of PoP/SotC and one of the few western games with really great melee combat. Michael Wincott as Death is great. Jesper Kyd's OST in DSII is fantastic but sadly the Furnace sucked. The one area that really annoyed me. I hope the remasters fixed some of the glitches the originals had.

Also if anyone is interested in DSIII. Switch to classic combat. It makes the game much better. Solid game but easily the weakest of the 3. Not terrible. Not great. Fun but only for cheap. It's diet Souls. Really looking forward to Genesis.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

You can play the Half-Life games for free for the next 2 months, when the VR Half-Life is released.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/1/21/2...-alyx-giveaway
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    I hope the remasters fixed some of the glitches the originals had.
    Yes, but they also introduced some of their own, some of them gamebreaking.

Click image above for my Youtube channel.

Thread Information