Quantcast

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Street Fighter II Remaster Project

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingOutrunner Stifu's Avatar

Oh boy, caught red-handed. I see the original game also has a panda, but it doesn't look the same and is located elsewhere.

Hero of Algol

The guy is so desperate to copy Pyron and try to have some attention for himself that he forgot to check if the panda he was copying was the same of the arcade.
    That also goes to show you that he doesn't know all the ins and outs of the arcade version as he tries to imply. His focus is always on copying.

And he has been doing this shit for years. Each and every update by Pyron is closely followed and copied.
    Then he proceeds to try to disguise it by adding slight changes here and there.

It sucks to work on something and then have it copied without any credits and yet the motherfucker tried to play the victim card many times over the years.
    Liar, plagiarist and just a really sore loser seeking for attention; that's what he is.

Why am I getting reported posts in this thread?
    05/05/15

Death Bringer ESWAT Veteran Black_Tiger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Likely has more to do with who is reporting them.
    Quote Originally Posted by year2kill06
    everyone knows nintendo is far way cooler than sega just face it nintendo has more better games and originals

Master of Shinobi

I couldn't care less, but a forum member is calling another forum member motherfucker. I don't know who is reporting this, but I guess it's the alleged motherfucker
    Lists of MD games: officially licensed (~925) @ cart sizes @ Top 5 @ Top 250 @ Sonic hacks @ best title screens @ Arcade ports (150) @ best European games

Hero of Algol

We have a member here called "Lord Hiryu" who has been accused of copying hacking-related work from others for years (mostly Pyron but also maxxfarras and maybe others) without giving them any credit.

He tried to deny the claims, defend himself and challenge people to find undeniable evidences but it has been proved that both from Pyron and maxxfarras he copy/pasted tiles and used them in his hacks.
    I'm pretty sure that it's him and/or some of his "friends" reporting the posts in which he is exposed and called out.

At first he never acknowledged the use of maxxfarrass work; after the call outs here he edited all his YT videos to add descriptions acknowledging it as a "mistake" on his part but denying any use of Pyron's work and referring to it as a controversy.
    Now he has edited such descriptions once again, not mentioning the controversy with Pyron anymore.

I don't know what's going to be his next steps and changes in his "stories" but he was caught both lying and copying stuff.
    The reported posts are probably coming from him and/or his buddies.
    He wants to do dirty stuff but doesn't want to have the dirt associated with his image; that's what I could figure out so far.

I never commented anything in his videos or in the forums that he's more active, but a lot of people reads Sega-16 and I think it bothers him to have people talking about it.
    For his Spanish viewers and followers, he has always claimed that all his work is based on the arcade versions only (which is another lie).
    For those who haven't been around Sega-16 for long and who didn't follow Pyron's work from the beginning, it's a bit easier to fabricate a totally different account of the facts and try to run with it.

The really annoying part is that, not only he has tried to deny all of it, but he has also kept copying stuff after all these exposures and Pyron just showed it in his last post.
    As he doesn't show intention to stop with this nasty practices, I'd assume he'll keep reporting posts.
    Last edited by Barone; 08-20-2020 at 01:03 PM.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training Lord Hiryu's Avatar

Wrong. I didn't. My answers in my thread

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingOutrunner Stifu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Hiryu View Post
    Wrong. I didn't.
    Then again, you've just been outed as a dishonest person, so it's not like we can blindly trust you. Whatever, it doesn't really matter who has been reporting posts.
    What matters is how outrageous your actions and attitude have been. I've replied in your thread. By the way, you claim you can't post in this thread anymore, and yet you just did to tell us you've answered elsewhere...

Master System

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Hiryu View Post
    Wrong. I didn't. My answers in my thread
    Here's my main issue. I don't really care about people being "Rude" about certain things. My main issue is if you did plagiarize Pyron's work then that just makes you look bad. If you did indeed borrow from his efforts then the civil thing would be to at least give him his due credit for his efforts.

If you did that, then I 100% promise all of this drama would go away.

Edit: Pyron, I hadn't really followed this but now I wish I'd had. Your work and dedication to this project is very impressive.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 08-20-2020 at 06:55 PM.
    05/05/15

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker

The attitude from Barone is far too aggressive, his point has been proven however he should really think about how he sounds to others, You can make your point as Pyron did with simple proof. Pyron's work is amazing and I am happy he did so much for the retro community.

Hero of Algol

Well, I've been silent for more than 3 years regarding this guy, but at some point enough is enough and I don't want Pyron to be directly dragged to a flame war after having paused his project, changed the way he published his updates to a much more time-consuming approach and tried to reason with the plagiarist several times.

We tried to avoid comparisons and public arguing all this time; on the other side, though, there's constant thrashing, unfair comparisons and backstabbing.

Pyron has more of a language barrier than me, so sometimes I prefer to take the heat myself because I know I can argue without too much effort but most people have no idea how many times this situation has bothered him and to which extent.
    There are youtubers and people in other forums related to the dirty guy who love to thrash anything Pyron does; there's a lot of bs that goes on behind the scenes with these people and most of you don't know.

I don't run a youtube channel, a instagram account, a patreon program... Nor do I have a fraction of the community connections that Pyron has, so to me it's much easier to say what I want to say and, in this particular case, what I think should have been said years ago.

Switch

I'm just going to casually watch this thread. I don't see any real need to take action yet. To me personally plagiarizing is the lowest shitty thing you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Heilong79 View Post
    The attitude from Barone is far too aggressive, his point has been proven however he should really think about how he sounds to others, You can make your point as Pyron did with simple proof. Pyron's work is amazing and I am happy he did so much for the retro community.
    The thing is with Barone, the guy has a ton of patience. If he actually gets aggressive it's usually from him finally having enough crap to deal with. While I think he can go slightly overboard, I also keep note of what it is that's pissing him off.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 08-21-2020 at 12:13 PM.
    05/05/15

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker

That is fair enough and after reading his post above yours I see where he is coming from, Also as you know it was not me that flagged his posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Heilong79 View Post
    That is fair enough and after reading his post above yours I see where he is coming from, Also as you know it was not me that flagged his posts.
    Yeah I know. It tells me who reported the posts but I'm not gonna say who did it unless someone's being super retarded about it.
    05/05/15

Thread Information