Quantcast

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Raycommend's Channel - A learning experiment in fun.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWCPO Agent avlon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    This game is huge by NES standards. I understand the girl is gigantic and well animated but still that's crazy for such a short and simple game.
    I get happy any time that I see such lovingly crafted stuff for the consoles that I grew up with. Have you (or anyone) seen Full Quiet?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...pc/description

It looks promising, and Retrotainment's track record is pretty good so far with the Haunted Halloween series.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher StuOhQ's Avatar

I'm excited about Full Quiet as well. Hopefully it lives up to our expectations. Thought I'd give a shout and let you know my new video is up. Let me know what you think, your feedback is always helpful.

Retro Tech Select - YouTube channel covering throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."
    Newest Video: Make Your Switch Games Sharper! Improve Picture Quality without Hacks or Mods Bit Sized, Episode 4

^ I went ahead and tweeted out your video. Your content is excellent, and you deserve to have more subs.

You did great job on your script, and your video editing flows well with your points of discussion.

Attempting to unbox a Super NES mini with a curious 5 year old in the vicinity was definitely a new experience for me.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher StuOhQ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by avlon View Post
    ^ I went ahead and tweeted out your video. Your content is excellent, and you deserve to have more subs.

You did great job on your script, and your video editing flows well with your points of discussion.
    You're the man! Your feedback is always helpful and encouraging!

Retro Tech Select - YouTube channel covering throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."
    Newest Video: Make Your Switch Games Sharper! Improve Picture Quality without Hacks or Mods Bit Sized, Episode 4

Put out dual videos today due to the announcement of "HD" consoles from two companies that I'm interested in.

Edit: I've seen that that some of you have stopped by the channel, subbed, and commented. I really appreciate it. Thank you.
    Last edited by avlon; 10-17-2017 at 12:04 AM.

My review and verdict for the Pixel 2 XL... the $1000 (after tax) Android phone from Google.

I'm curious if people would be interested in a video where I highlight other YouTuber channels that I find interesting and/or useful?

For example: Retro Tech Selects channel ( a few posts up), Gersonzero, and Retro Buyers Guide.

These are some great channels with content that don't get enough promotion. I have more, that I'd love to share, but I'm starting with these guys because they are genuinely great people, and have a lot a great content that gets lost in YouTubes system. Gerson's Cuphead review is excellent AND hilarious. Let me know if you'd be interested. Thanks!

Raging in the Streets SEGA.GENESIS1989's Avatar

avalon, you should really consider dedicating one video every week/month featuring smaller channels with great content. Currently the way that Youtube is set up, it's now very difficult to find noteworthy channels. I've been subscribed to Gersonzero for a long time: His schtick is that he invokes a bit of comedy in each of his videos. Even when he is discussing something serious in one of his videos (like losing his job), he always finds a way of adding a bucket of humour when retelling the story.
    "There's nothing to fear, except fear itself"
    http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s486/link2link2link/YUZOKOSHIROISAGODNEOSEEDEDITION.gif

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA.GENESIS1989 View Post
    avalon, you should really consider dedicating one video every week/month featuring smaller channels with great content. Currently the way that Youtube is set up, it's now very difficult to find noteworthy channels. I've been subscribed to Gersonzero for a long time: His schtick is that he invokes a bit of comedy in each of his videos. Even when he is discussing something serious in one of his videos (like losing his job), he always finds a way of adding a bucket of humour when retelling the story.
    I've actually considered this. Basically a mini gaming & tech update show with some commentary similar to what IGN does with the "Daily Fix."
    RetroRGB does a great job at this, so I'd have to put my own twist if I went that route.

Just having a little fun with Mega Man 11 and Mighty No. 9. Future rivalry? Ragu vs Francesco Rinaldi?

An overview of combining the Roxio Gamecap with HD Retrovision cables to capture footage from the Genesis and SNES. Is it a match made in heaven for a dirt cheap price?

A "quick look" at the SF30 Pro controller for Switch, PC, Mac, Android, Raspberry Pi and..... Steam

Is the 8bitdo Arcade stick for the Nintendo Switch worth your hard earned cash?

With all of the announced Games & Accessories, I declare 2018 the Year of Sega Classic.

Thread Information