Quantcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SMS FM Sound Support Added to Mega Everdrive!

The price always put me off, that and I like to see megadrive games on my shelves in my games den so that it appears like a library of sorts. Although I did acquire a 115 in 1 dodgy knock-off repro cart. Which was a great way to trial some games that are expensive to buy on a whim.
    Last edited by Rustybolts; 06-30-2018 at 03:01 PM.

I certainly collect as well, unfortunately space is a limiting factor and at a certain point I ran out of room to display them all. The selling point for me was the SCD save feature and the ability to try all these demos that have come out

Hero of Algol

This thread reminded me about this:
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneAgeGamer View Post
    Glad I dodged this bullet. Feature was teased in 2012, implemented only more than five years after and incompatible with the first version.
    A big "fuck you!" to the early adopters. Good job, SAG/Krikzz!

Honestly I was going to continue to wait until the online play feature became available. I know better than to be an early adopter, though if it weren’t for them we wouldn’t have seen any development lol. The price of a SCD ram cart is a substantial portion of the the everdrive x5 price, so in long term if an even newer model gets released with more features it won’t feel like a complete loss- the addition of an emulated console or online play would be the selling point for another one at this point. Plus the remaining carts I need for my collection are on the expensive/rare end and after years of collecting I’m getting impatient hah

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ironnick23 View Post
    I certainly collect as well, unfortunately space is a limiting factor and at a certain point I ran out of room to display them all. The selling point for me was the SCD save feature and the ability to try all these demos that have come out
    Homebrew like Wolfenstein 3d would interest me into getting one also. I didn't realise you could also use as mega cd ram cart cheers for the info that's good to know.

Thread Information