Quantcast

Thread: Best Gaming Deals Today: The Last of Us, Wolfenstein The Two Pack, VR Worlds and more

Default Best Gaming Deals Today: The Last of Us, Wolfenstein The Two Pack, VR Worlds and more

Hey! I own this YouTube channel and I would love your feedback on this video series. I'm making a "best deals" video every single day. Is that something you as gamers are interested in?

No. I don't see the point of watching a 5-10 minute video spotlighting deals when a simple list of links would be more efficient and helpful to an audience looking for sales. You're not going to pull people away from Cheap Ass Gamer and other sites dragging things out.

I will say that I don't watch YouTube apart from Game Sack and some fighting game combo videos, so I may just not be part of your prospective audience.

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    No. I don't see the point of watching a 5-10 minute video spotlighting deals when a simple list of links would be more efficient and helpful to an audience looking for sales. You're not going to pull people away from Cheap Ass Gamer and other sites dragging things out.

I will say that I don't watch YouTube apart from Game Sack and some fighting game combo videos, so I may just not be part of your prospective audience.
    I would agree with this sentiment.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

I too agree with the above. Unless you have some outlook or review on these games, a list works just as well, is quicker and will probably get you more hits.

Thank you for the replies. I do have a list on my website and I list every single deal on twitter. This is an experiment to expand my ventures.

Here's the latest video:

Links to deals can be found at GeekDealsUS.com

Thread Information