Quantcast

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I would like to apologise to Thief and MrMatthews...

Sports Talker

Default I would like to apologise to Thief and MrMatthews...

It was wrong of me to come onto this great forum and start a fuss.

I will admit, I didn't fully comprehend your greatness amongst the gaming world. That your efforts on Sega16 are envied and respected across the nets.

You two are indeed, the cream of the crop, the dogs bollocks (literally) and I, openly apolgise to you both.

If you guys would only consider sharing your greatness on http://www.neo-geo.com/. I will make you welcome as part of our community. We openly embrace the best gamers the nets have to offer.

Please, you are welcome there anytime.

Yours Sincerely.

Rot.

.....*facepalm... lol
    05/05/15

Goddamn it man

Banned by Administrators

No need to apologize, I should be thanking you for all the notes I've been taking down on how to be cool.

Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    No need to apologize, I should be thanking you for all the notes I've been taking down on how to be cool.
    I just hope you realize rot's just poking fun at you and nothing serious. Well the being welcome at NG.com is something I think he's serious about. One thing which gets me over there is how some people don't get the idea that unless it's something majorly messed up, you can't get banned there. War Room locked maybe but getting banned has to take some serious skill.
    05/05/15

Banned by Administrators

Well no hard feelings from my end either then. And I greatly approve of non-ban happy forums and mods, so my respects if that is true.

Fake and cis.
    On a wave of mutilation

https://minirevver.weebly.com/

Sports Talker

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I just hope you realize rot's just poking fun at you and nothing serious.
    Seriously... you think I would do that? You hurt me man...

Well the being welcome at NG.com is something I think he's serious about. One thing which gets me over there is how some people don't get the idea that unless it's something majorly messed up, you can't get banned there. War Room locked maybe but getting banned has to take some serious skill.
    It's all in the wrist pal...

xROTx

PS. As for Someonestolemyballs_Thief and MrBiteTehMattress... I doubt they would even hit any members radar... They seemed to have made a habit of obscurity...

Antiquing Hedgehog Lord QuickSciFi's Avatar

Lol

Banned by Administrators

Yeah, mods have the biggest balls.

Should I be impressed by this level of trolling? This guy talks like a 13 year old.
    Quote Originally Posted by j_factor View Post
    The Sega Saturn was God's gift to humanity. This is inarguable fact!

Feedback Thread: http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...ack&highlight=

Sports Talker

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Should I be impressed by this level of trolling? This guy talks like a 13 year old.
    To be fair. I would suggest that your memberbase is immature and I need to adjust my posting to accomodate you.

Let's be frank about this, Bonuskun is one of the few members here that is making an effort to keep your site alive. He has my respect for that.

Who knows how it will go in a few years, will the site owner finally decide the footfall of your site isn't enough? Will he get tired of the lack of quality members.

YOU may think, I talk like a 13 year old but in reality I started a post to check out my posting privileges and Thief decided to get all territorial on me. Not my fault you guys have no common sense.

As for your mod status. I am not going to apologise for waking you up from your slumber. Your site has a few backend issues that needed to be resolved like the poster awaiting moderation queue. The account activation queue.

You blame the lack of contributing members but in reality, it takes a decent team to make a website work.

Whislt, you can state what you wish, it doesn't hide the fact that you've been asleep at the wheel.

xROTx

To be fair, my account over at the Neo Geo forums has not been approved since 2009. I doubt my request still even exists. But maybe mods have gained godly powers since then and can finally approve it.

Banned by Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    To be fair. I would suggest that your memberbase is immature and I need to adjust my posting to accomodate you.

Let's be frank about this, Bonuskun is one of the few members here that is making an effort to keep your site alive. He has my respect for that.

Who knows how it will go in a few years, will the site owner finally decide the footfall of your site isn't enough? Will he get tired of the lack of quality members.

YOU may think, I talk like a 13 year old but in reality I started a post to check out my posting privileges and Thief decided to get all territorial on me. Not my fault you guys have no common sense.

As for your mod status. I am not going to apologise for waking you up from your slumber. Your site has a few backend issues that needed to be resolved like the poster awaiting moderation queue. The account activation queue.

You blame the lack of contributing members but in reality, it takes a decent team to make a website work.

Whislt, you can state what you wish, it doesn't hide the fact that you've been asleep at the wheel.

xROTx
    Reality is you decided to interpret my post that way.

Quote Originally Posted by QuickSciFi View Post
    To be fair, my account over at the Neo Geo forums has not been approved since 2009. I doubt my request still even exists. But maybe mods have gained godly powers since then and can finally approve it.
    Still waiting on a PCE forum to approve my account.

Me too

Thread Information