Quantcast

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37

Thread: I would like to apologise to Thief and MrMatthews...

  1. #1
    Sports Talker
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0

    Default I would like to apologise to Thief and MrMatthews...

    It was wrong of me to come onto this great forum and start a fuss.

    I will admit, I didn't fully comprehend your greatness amongst the gaming world. That your efforts on Sega16 are envied and respected across the nets.

    You two are indeed, the cream of the crop, the dogs bollocks (literally) and I, openly apolgise to you both.

    If you guys would only consider sharing your greatness on http://www.neo-geo.com/. I will make you welcome as part of our community. We openly embrace the best gamers the nets have to offer.

    Please, you are welcome there anytime.

    Yours Sincerely.

    Rot.

  2. #2
    Underground Sega Nut BonusKun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,083
    Rep Power
    81

    Default

    .....*facepalm... lol
    05/05/15

  3. #3
    Raging in the Streets Blades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    102

    Default

    Goddamn it man

  4. #4
    Banned by Administrators
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    spaghetti
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,991
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    No need to apologize, I should be thanking you for all the notes I've been taking down on how to be cool.

  5. #5
    Underground Sega Nut BonusKun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,083
    Rep Power
    81

    Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    No need to apologize, I should be thanking you for all the notes I've been taking down on how to be cool.
    I just hope you realize rot's just poking fun at you and nothing serious. Well the being welcome at NG.com is something I think he's serious about. One thing which gets me over there is how some people don't get the idea that unless it's something majorly messed up, you can't get banned there. War Room locked maybe but getting banned has to take some serious skill.
    05/05/15

  6. #6
    Banned by Administrators
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    spaghetti
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,991
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Well no hard feelings from my end either then. And I greatly approve of non-ban happy forums and mods, so my respects if that is true.

  7. #7
    Master of Shinobi Alianger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,669
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Fake and cis.
    On a wave of mutilation

    https://minirevver.weebly.com/

  8. #8
    Sports Talker
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I just hope you realize rot's just poking fun at you and nothing serious.
    Seriously... you think I would do that? You hurt me man...

    Well the being welcome at NG.com is something I think he's serious about. One thing which gets me over there is how some people don't get the idea that unless it's something majorly messed up, you can't get banned there. War Room locked maybe but getting banned has to take some serious skill.
    It's all in the wrist pal...

    xROTx

    PS. As for Someonestolemyballs_Thief and MrBiteTehMattress... I doubt they would even hit any members radar... They seemed to have made a habit of obscurity...

  9. #9
    Antiquing Hedgehog Lord QuickSciFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Age
    43
    Posts
    19,224
    Rep Power
    210

    Default

    Lol

  10. #10
    Banned by Administrators
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    spaghetti
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,991
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Yeah, mods have the biggest balls.

  11. #11
    Sports Talker
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Should I be impressed by this level of trolling? This guy talks like a 13 year old.
    To be fair. I would suggest that your memberbase is immature and I need to adjust my posting to accomodate you.

    Let's be frank about this, Bonuskun is one of the few members here that is making an effort to keep your site alive. He has my respect for that.

    Who knows how it will go in a few years, will the site owner finally decide the footfall of your site isn't enough? Will he get tired of the lack of quality members.

    YOU may think, I talk like a 13 year old but in reality I started a post to check out my posting privileges and Thief decided to get all territorial on me. Not my fault you guys have no common sense.

    As for your mod status. I am not going to apologise for waking you up from your slumber. Your site has a few backend issues that needed to be resolved like the poster awaiting moderation queue. The account activation queue.

    You blame the lack of contributing members but in reality, it takes a decent team to make a website work.

    Whislt, you can state what you wish, it doesn't hide the fact that you've been asleep at the wheel.

    xROTx

  12. #12
    Antiquing Hedgehog Lord QuickSciFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Age
    43
    Posts
    19,224
    Rep Power
    210

    Default

    To be fair, my account over at the Neo Geo forums has not been approved since 2009. I doubt my request still even exists. But maybe mods have gained godly powers since then and can finally approve it.

  13. #13
    Banned by Administrators
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    spaghetti
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,991
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    To be fair. I would suggest that your memberbase is immature and I need to adjust my posting to accomodate you.

    Let's be frank about this, Bonuskun is one of the few members here that is making an effort to keep your site alive. He has my respect for that.

    Who knows how it will go in a few years, will the site owner finally decide the footfall of your site isn't enough? Will he get tired of the lack of quality members.

    YOU may think, I talk like a 13 year old but in reality I started a post to check out my posting privileges and Thief decided to get all territorial on me. Not my fault you guys have no common sense.

    As for your mod status. I am not going to apologise for waking you up from your slumber. Your site has a few backend issues that needed to be resolved like the poster awaiting moderation queue. The account activation queue.

    You blame the lack of contributing members but in reality, it takes a decent team to make a website work.

    Whislt, you can state what you wish, it doesn't hide the fact that you've been asleep at the wheel.

    xROTx
    Reality is you decided to interpret my post that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickSciFi View Post
    To be fair, my account over at the Neo Geo forums has not been approved since 2009. I doubt my request still even exists. But maybe mods have gained godly powers since then and can finally approve it.
    Still waiting on a PCE forum to approve my account.

  14. #14
    Antiquing Hedgehog Lord QuickSciFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Age
    43
    Posts
    19,224
    Rep Power
    210

    Default

    Me too

  15. #15
    Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    10,356
    Rep Power
    138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    As for Someonestolemyballs_Thief and MrBiteTehMattress... I doubt they would even hit any members radar... They seemed to have made a habit of obscurity...
    Honestly, with all your wacky, crazy lingo and your hilarious attention-grabbing stunts, you still don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You don't know me, you don't know Thief, and you don't know this community.

    You come in here with your "HAAAAAAPPPPPPY BUUUUUUUUUURRTTHDAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY" thread and immediately start insulting and talking down to the community as a whole. A few members here may be in on the joke, but for most people, you have to earn the right to tease them.

    And yes, Thief is an asshole. Everyone here knows that. Thief himself probably knows that on some level.

    But for god's sake, the first thing he said to you was "Where you from? Who's your daddy? And what game do you play?" How was that getting "all territorial?" And you respond with remarks about fucking his mom up the ass, and that's how you carry on for the rest of the conversation.

    To be clear, I can like and accept just about anyone, with enough time. Probably better than a lot of other people here. But if you are going to stick around here at all, you'd better start doing better than this. You may call it hiding or making a deliberate effort to stay irrelevant, but I stay off other site forums specifically to avoid juvenile pricks like you.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post

    Let's be frank about this, Bonuskun is one of the few members here that is making an effort to keep your site alive. He has my respect for that.
    By doing what, exactly? Continuing to post here? What the fuck do you think the rest of us are doing?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •