Quantcast

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I would like to apologise to Thief and MrMatthews...

The Gaming Gangsta Master of Shinobi profholt82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    And yes, Thief is an asshole. Everyone here knows that. Thief himself probably knows that on some level.

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

^ Actually... exactly.

There can be only one. WCPO Agent synbiosfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I just hope you realize rot's just poking fun at you and nothing serious. Well the being welcome at NG.com is something I think he's serious about. One thing which gets me over there is how some people don't get the idea that unless it's something majorly messed up, you can't get banned there. War Room locked maybe but getting banned has to take some serious skill.
    The forum's members do most of the policing with the mods there to tell someone to settle down Beavis on occasion.

Posting nudity is a for sure ban and everything else is case by case. We lost a member over his views on Trump and Christianity for example.
    Diabetes sucks!

Banned by Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by synbiosfan View Post
    The forum's members do most of the policing with the mods there to tell someone to settle down Beavis on occasion.

Posting nudity is a for sure ban and everything else is case by case. We lost a member over his views on Trump and Christianity for example.
    Over banning contributes to killing lower traffic forums faster. Seen enough good people lost over trivial things and the after affects on their respective forum.

Some folks may not like someone, but others may, nothing wrong with that. But it's selfish to want someone banned when others may enjoy them just because you don't like them. This was the hidden message behind that ABF poll.

Even timeouts are bad because they discourage returning. And it's funny, it's also always the people encouraging over moderation that say the forum is getting worse.

There can be only one. WCPO Agent synbiosfan's Avatar

Most did not like the reason the person in my example was banned and we lost some great members as a result.

EDIT. There was some personal info posted that I forgot to mention too.

Oddly enough, the guy's a member here though I've not seen him post in ages.
    Diabetes sucks!

The years pass by.....
    And the neo-gewbacks are still at it....
    And as if anyone would think twice about a prestigious invintation to such a lovely forum as those glorious gentlemen over there.

neo-gewbacks
    What the

Come dance on my floor Master of Shinobi Crystalpepsifan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    What the
    I believe he may be referring to the episode of South Park entitled 'Goobacks'. Or maybe it's a bit of misspelled/misplaced anti-Semitism.

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by QuickSciFi View Post
    To be fair, my account over at the Neo Geo forums has not been approved since 2009. I doubt my request still even exists. But maybe mods have gained godly powers since then and can finally approve it.
    If you want to you could contact BonusKun. The Jackal got his account there all fixed up, I'm sure yours would get sorted as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

Pity rep is still rep. Raging in the Streets Mr Smith's Avatar

Apologies are a sign of weakness... except when apologising to me, in which case it is a display of common sense and weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamahl
    You my lord, are a poet and a scholar. Of death.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Smith View Post
    Apologies are a sign of weakness... except when apologising to me, in which case it is a display of common sense and weakness.

Gcn

Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post
    If you want to you could contact BonusKun. The Jackal got his account there all fixed up, I'm sure yours would get sorted as well.
    Give me a bit and I'll see if I can't get him sorted.

@Baloo, Rot would be the 1st to admit he's trying to lightly troll you but knowing him outside of that video of him that got published on Tosh 0.2 or w/e that show is, He isn't trying to be disrespectful. Bored maybe, but that's about the limit of him. lol

Edit: Your account is sorted now.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 10-12-2017 at 10:38 AM.
    05/05/15

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    @Baloo, Rot would be the 1st to admit he's trying to lightly troll you but knowing him outside of that video of him that got published on Tosh 0.2 or w/e that show is,
    As disturbing as that video was, you've got to hand it to rot. No shame and no line he won't cross to tell off someone who he feels is being a douche. It's been a long time, and I was just a lurker in those days, but if I recall that was his response to that writer from Retro Gamer who was getting into it with everyone on the forum after they called him out for errors in his article. Rot really let it all hang out after that, pun not intended. You've got to respect that level of dedication.

You guys should find that thread from back in the day. It was magnificent.

VA1LT CHIP ENABLED Master of Shinobi OverDrone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by profholt82 View Post
    As disturbing as that video was, you've got to hand it to rot. No shame and no line he won't cross to tell off someone who he feels is being a douche. It's been a long time, and I was just a lurker in those days, but if I recall that was his response to that writer from Retro Gamer who was getting into it with everyone on the forum after they called him out for errors in his article. Rot really let it all hang out after that, pun not intended. You've got to respect that level of dedication.

Yeah, Stuart Campbell and his Definitive Metal Slug article debacle. Great thread, one of the best ever IMO. The article was not good, the resulting explosion from Stu and subsequent creation of sock accounts to defend his work was a sight to behold.

Antiquing Hedgehog Lord QuickSciFi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by profholt82 View Post

Where this video b at?

Thread Information