Quantcast

Thread: All of my mod tutorial images have been restored.

Raging in the Streets Thunderblaze16's Avatar

Thumbs up All of my mod tutorial images have been restored.

Alright guys it's done. For 5 1/2 hours straight, I had to download all my stuff from photobucket and upload it to Imgur, this time each picture is labeled and will be keeping my tutorial images stored in 2 quality USB drives.
    Model 1, Model 2 and Nomad tutorials are back.

Also, all the tutorials have scanned and taken to the ark up in space in case the earth ever falls.

But seriously though, photobucket made it a made a pain to know which photo was which in the tutorials because even in my own account I have that stupid upgrade image cover on each of my images and had to squint at each image in the bottom left to know which image it was, with a barely visible highlighted blue around it. Done with this place.

Thanks for your patients, SEGA-16 is the only place I care for this stuff to always be up.
    ***Visualshock! Speedshock! Soundshock! Now is time to the 68000 heart on fire!***
    http://ban-game-4.gamewise.co/musha-metallic-uniframe-super-hybrid-armor_banner65-61867-full.jpeg

AKA Mister Xiado Master of Shinobi Raijin Z's Avatar

Appreciated, good sir. TIZ is also a respectable place for modding information, with more than a couple crossposters in both sites.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker JamesF's Avatar

Fantastic, thank you!

After seeing your post I downloaded all my images from photobucket and deleted my account, I wanted to do it for a long time.
    What alternative you recommend?
    Sega Genesis Model1 VA6, Model2 VA4|VA3, Mega Everdrive X5

Raging in the Streets Thunderblaze16's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JamesF View Post
    Fantastic, thank you!

After seeing your post I downloaded all my images from photobucket and deleted my account, I wanted to do it for a long time.

Well Imgur. I didn't use them before because at the time they had this limit where if you had uploaded more than 120 pics, you were required to upgrade to pro. Now they removed that limited/pro crap and you can upload to no end.
    ***Visualshock! Speedshock! Soundshock! Now is time to the 68000 heart on fire!***
    http://ban-game-4.gamewise.co/musha-metallic-uniframe-super-hybrid-armor_banner65-61867-full.jpeg

AKA Mister Xiado Master of Shinobi Raijin Z's Avatar

You will have less annoyance in your life if you don't comment on anything, or read anything on Plebbit's imagedump site, too.

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JamesF View Post
    Fantastic, thank you!

Flickr is also a good alternative with 1TB of image space.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Thread Information