Quantcast

Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 768

Thread: Xeno Crisis - new overhead run 'n' gun on Kickstarter

  1. #181
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I am just hoping one of the crazy ideas that was suggested that the Dreamcast version might also act as an extended soundtrack cd for the genesis version similar to how Pier Solar can use an extended soundtrack from a Sega CD is possible.

  2. #182
    Mega Driven Raging in the Streets cleeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Outer Space 2
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,475
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Akuma View Post
    I am just hoping one of the crazy ideas that was suggested that the Dreamcast version might also act as an extended soundtrack cd for the genesis version similar to how Pier Solar can use an extended soundtrack from a Sega CD is possible.
    Nice idea!

  3. #183
    Social Justice Ninja Master of Shinobi IrishNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Vice City
    Posts
    2,294
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    wish i'dve had the $ for a cart copy of this one, but i really can't wait for the ROM - most exciting looking Genesis release in a while, for me


  4. #184
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker Nordak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishNinja View Post
    wish i'dve had the $ for a cart copy of this one, but i really can't wait for the ROM - most exciting looking Genesis release in a while, for me
    I was in the same boat. Really wish I'd have turned over the couch cushions now.

    October will be here before we know it. Can't wait.

  5. #185
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert BitmapBureau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Southampton, Hampshire, UK
    Age
    46
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Akuma View Post
    I am just hoping one of the crazy ideas that was suggested that the Dreamcast version might also act as an extended soundtrack cd for the genesis version similar to how Pier Solar can use an extended soundtrack from a Sega CD is possible.
    We could certainly do it, but it all depends whether we end up producing an "enhanced" version of the soundtrack - right now Savaged Regime's music is sounding so good that we don't think an arranged / enhanced version will be necessary.

  6. #186
    Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southwest USA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Just got the Kickstarter update this morning, that teaser for the boss sprite looks insane.

    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2109222
    Last edited by xelement5x; 02-08-2018 at 01:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

  7. #187
    Level 1 Blast Processor Road Rasher
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    *Looks at Xeno Crisis boss*
    *Looks at printout of VRAM usage I've been using to find savings*
    *Looks back at Xeno Crisis boss*
    *Cries on keyboard*

  8. #188
    Mega Driven Raging in the Streets cleeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Outer Space 2
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,475
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Nice! Man I hope I can get my botched payment sorted for this, that boss looks great.

  9. #189
    Sports Talker
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BitmapBureau View Post
    We could certainly do it, but it all depends whether we end up producing an "enhanced" version of the soundtrack - right now Savaged Regime's music is sounding so good that we don't think an arranged / enhanced version will be necessary.
    Not for now... I agree with you that Savage Regime's music must be appreciated now, but would be interesting develop the game with that feature ready, to launch a enhanced soundtrack disc in a near future (maybe 4 or 5 years after)...

  10. #190
    Extreme Procrastinator Master of Shinobi Flygon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,993
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    This is incredible!

  11. #191
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One Chaos Fusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    In regards to the Backer Survey that was sent out, Is there any variation between the JAP, EUR and US boxart or will it look the same minus the regional differences?

  12. #192
    Antiquing Hedgehog Lord QuickSciFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Age
    42
    Posts
    19,214
    Rep Power
    210

    Default

    Got myself the Genesis Red version. Can't wait.

  13. #193
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert BitmapBureau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Southampton, Hampshire, UK
    Age
    46
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvilCorporation View Post
    *Looks at Xeno Crisis boss*
    *Looks at printout of VRAM usage I've been using to find savings*
    *Looks back at Xeno Crisis boss*
    *Cries on keyboard*
    Ha ha, Matt had to pull off a few tricks to make it happen.

  14. #194
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert BitmapBureau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Southampton, Hampshire, UK
    Age
    46
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Fusion View Post
    In regards to the Backer Survey that was sent out, Is there any variation between the JAP, EUR and US boxart or will it look the same minus the regional differences?
    Yes that's right - the art itself will remain the same, but the styling will vary dependant on your choice.

  15. #195
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One Chaos Fusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BitmapBureau View Post
    Yes that's right - the art itself will remain the same, but the styling will vary dependant on your choice.
    Sweet, thanks for the quick reply. One last question, If I were to choose the jap style for the box, Is it safe to assume that the manual will be in Jap as well?
    Regardless, gonna lean towards the Japanese style cartridges + styling.

    Edit: God I'm blind. says it on the Kickstarter page.
    Last edited by Chaos Fusion; 02-10-2018 at 09:34 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •